can not create a thread
833 8 2022-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kaistory
lvl.1
Flight distance : 215128 ft
South Korea

I got a 403 Error when I tried to create a thread under 'Tutorial and tips' menu.
It says that 'The request could not be satisfied.'
'Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation. 'Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: B6b7YDGtUEgYfJMfVPgfMby6GmiVBT8umSKQkBYoNSiukL1I-WZNgw==

2022-9-21
Use props
kaistory
lvl.1
South Korea

Is there any limitation to create a thread? such as, no text formating (text color, bold or font size...)?
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Kaistory. I'm sorry to read about this issue. For us to verify and check, does the issue still persist upon re-logging into the DJI Forum website? If yes, could you also please provide us a screenshot of the prompt? Thank you.
2022-9-21
Use props
kaistory
lvl.1
South Korea

DJI Diana Posted at 9-21 09:00
Hi, Kaistory. I'm sorry to read about this issue. For us to verify and check, does the issue still persist upon re-logging into the DJI Forum website? If yes, could you also please provide us a screenshot of the prompt? Thank you.

Hi DJI Diana,
Thank you for your response.

I got this 403 Error page.

While I tried to post a content like below.

2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

kaistory Posted at 9-21 15:20
Hi DJI Diana,
Thank you for your response.

Thank you for your reply. Could you please try to use another internet or hotspot to reopen the link? Besides, you may also try to use other browsers to see if it works. Thank you.
2022-9-21
Use props
kaistory
lvl.1
South Korea

DJI Thor Posted at 9-21 23:17
Thank you for your reply. Could you please try to use another internet or hotspot to reopen the link? Besides, you may also try to use other browsers to see if it works. Thank you.

Thank you for the reply.
I tethered my laptop to my cell phone and tried again using Chrome browser, but still got the same 403 Error.
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kaistory Posted at 9-22 18:49
Thank you for the reply.
I tethered my laptop to my cell phone and tried again using Chrome browser, but still got the same 403 Error.

We will report this case to the corresponding team to check it further, we will get back to you once we hear back from them.
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_xC7hYz2xd6ei
New
Flight distance : 6204 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-23 01:58
We will report this case to the corresponding team to check it further, we will get back to you once we hear back from them.

Another issue is that you can’t create a new thread without garnering points. This causes new users to post unnecessarily when a new thread would be more efficient and less wasteful.
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_xC7hYz2xd6ei Posted at 10-1 08:04
Another issue is that you can’t create a new thread without garnering points. This causes new users to post unnecessarily when a new thread would be more efficient and less wasteful.

Thank you for your feedback. As a new user, you are able to comment on others' posts to exchange ideas with sophisticated users. Once the point arrives at the requirements, you can set up your own threads. Besides, We have also forwarded your feedback to our team. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules