Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I get one green flash from camera side LED's followed by constant short bleeps
1428 6 2014-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ian
New

United Kingdom

HELP needed here Phantom2, 3 months old, have added iOSDMini, FPV Transmitter, & Zenmuse H3-3D, GoPro 3 all worked very well, thenadded longer landing legs.
Now on start-up I get one green flash from camera side LED'sfollowed by constant short bleeps and no lights, at first there was a burningsmell but that is not there anymore.
Working on the only thing that I had moved fitting long legwas the compass, so orded new v3 part 16. But this has NOT fixed the problem. Anyhelp with is would be very great full.

2014-12-3
Use props
ian
New

United Kingdom

jF78ftGqpS4  video on YouTube of bleeping
2014-12-3
Use props
Lori
New

China

Here is the link  →

...Looks like it's burnt out.....
2014-12-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn;-)
lvl.4

China

Have you ever had it crashed??
Try to find the signs of burning and tell us which part had burnt out.
2014-12-4
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hello Ian,
After watching the video, it's recommended to contact the nearest support center to have a thorough check for the product.
Here is the support center info:
http://www.dji.com/support
2014-12-4
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

To help isolate the problem it may be helpful to disconnect all the add ons and see if the basic Phantom has the issue.  Also, if you hook it up to the Vision Assistant do you get any indications?

Lastly, it may be a broken MCU.  Check out the same symptoms on this http://youtu.be/kTpKcuU3nPE
2014-12-5
Use props
ian
New

Italy

gil@wk.net Posted at 2014-12-6 08:30
To help isolate the problem it may be helpful to disconnect all the add ons and see if the basic Pha ...

Hi there thanks for that,  After posting problem I did remove all the add on and returned it back to from the box. But it is giving same bleeping. Have had a very good look over main board can't see any burned out chips etc
2014-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules