1723 4 2022-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruggerview
lvl.2
Flight distance : 792028 ft
United Kingdom

HI Folks,

I'm looking to raise the LIDAR higher on the 4D. I know it may inhibit some gimbal movement but I've got a matte box on the lens and need to raise the LIDAR above the Matte Box. See attached.

Does anyone know the name of the name of the mount on the underside of the LIDAR? So I can see if I can build something. etc.

Many thanks.
IMG_1353.jpg

LIDAR connection

LIDAR connection
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.We have confirmed this problem with the relevant team.
It is not recommended to do this. If you adjust the installation height of the Lidar, it will affect the focusing parameters of the LIDAR to identify objects.

Thank you for your understanding.

2022-9-26
Use props
Ruggerview
lvl.2
Flight distance : 792028 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-26 02:05
Hi, there.We have confirmed this problem with the relevant team.
It is not recommended to do this. If you adjust the installation height of the Lidar, it will affect the focusing parameters of the LIDAR to identify objects.

Hi,

Thanks for your message Natalia. I understand it's not best practice but it just may be useful to use a lightweight matte box at times and so finding away to raise the LIDAR could be handy just for specific shots.

Many thanks.
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ruggerview Posted at 9-26 03:19
Hi,

Thanks for your message Natalia. I understand it's not best practice but it just may be useful to use a lightweight matte box at times and so finding away to raise the LIDAR could be handy just for specific shots.

Thanks for the update as well.
We will try to ask our engineer to see if there are any suggestions and keep you updated here.
Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-27 17:38
Thanks for the update as well.
We will try to ask our engineer to see if there are any suggestions and keep you updated here.
Thank you.

Update:
We have confirmed with the team.
Please note that if you need to achieve this need, you may need to find the corresponding accessories.
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules