DJI Pilot App & LG G Pad 7 (V410)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jtmatchett
lvl.1

United States

Hello all,

I've searched all over and I've only found one other individual who has had luck with this tablet. (Of course, they didn't share how they were able to get it to work either...) Luckily, my Note 4 works perfect with my P3P but I was hoping to get my G Pad 7 working with it. Yes, I know its not listed as a supported device on the DJI website but others have gotten devices not listed on the website to work. I know that the G Pad 7 just updated to Lollipop the other night but I haven't gotten a chance to try it with the remote yet. I have Developer settings on and USB Debug activated. Any ideas?

EDIT: Just tested the LG G Pad 7 (V410) running Lollipop with DJI Pilot App 1.2.0 and it does work now! Developer setting must be on and USB Debug must also be selected. YAY! Time to go fly!
2015-8-9
Use props
Akaemit02
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5894029 ft
United States

Congrats on ffinding out how to use it. I used to use a LG G pad 7 till in got water damage now i have to find one i ebay to replace it
2015-8-10
Use props
jersey7biz
New

United States

Im trying to connect a gpad 7.0 and cant get past "how to connect"  it never gives me enter camera mode. Pls help.
2015-11-4
Use props
sendittobs
New

United States

Initially i couldn't get the DJI GO app to install. I somehow got it to install and it was working perfectly after allowing USB Debugging. Worked perfect for the last month. Tried it yesterday and it was crashing so I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. Now it wont allow it to install. Anybody...Any Ideas??? For the life of me I can not remember how I got it to install in the first place. LG V410
2016-1-29
Use props
sendittobs
New

United States

DJI GO App install from here for LG V410 using computer…..also turn off developer options 1st . (I know, everybody says turn developer on but I could not get it to load with it turned on). I didn’t turn developer back on started app and flew fine. I then went and turned off notifications on the primary apps that are always notifying me. Probably will turn all notifications off when I have time.

For some reason I had to load the app through the link below using the computer. Log in and you should see all your equipment. Choose the V410 and let it go. Takes a little time to load so be patient.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.pilot&rdid=dji.pilot
2016-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules