Matrice 100-Gimbal installation Kit
1735 6 2015-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pierocassisi
lvl.1

Italy

Good morning , I have some questions to ask . I purchased from an authorized dealer DJi kit to install the camera gimbal and X3 on my matrix 100. In the envelope of the kit lacks the black rectangular plate illustrated in all the slides of the accessory , to the right. I tried to buy a second kit that too without the plate . I would also like to know if it is available the " Gimbal mounting plate " and the video interface " N1 video encoder " . Thank you
2015-8-9
Use props
foodtosoil
lvl.1

United States

I just installed mine yesterday. You do not need the mounting plate, and the gimbal connection kit I received did not have it in there either. As for encoder, the video shows up perfect.
2015-8-9
Use props
foodtosoil
lvl.1

United States

Did your RC update with the new dji go app?  Should of said"RC firmware update required? Mine is unfortunately not accepting the update package!
2015-8-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I updated mine yesterday with the M100 Assistant.  That was uneventful.  However, I was getting a RC update required error on the App and also a statement that the Tx would not update via the App.  I downloaded the Inspire v1.3.2 bin and loaded it on my RC Tx.  Error messages now all gone.
2015-8-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The production kits did not include the plate.  I have received two and neither of them had it.
2015-8-9
Use props
ldeco58148
New

United States

i rec ivied my Matrice 100 and the top plate and gimbal plate are different  from what is shown on the online store or any un-boxing video's
2015-8-12
Use props
hgpilot
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

ldeco58148@aol. Posted at 2015-8-12 15:17
i rec ivied my Matrice 100 and the top plate and gimbal plate are different  from what is shown on t ...

same is true for me - did you get an answer to this?
2016-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules