RC latest firmware, screen Crashed or Glitchy
903 26 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juliusgadoncreative
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28015 ft
Philippines

After updating RC to the latest firmware my screen Crashed or Glitchy  I can still control the tilting up and down of gimbal, already sent my RC unit to DJI repair center in our country for warranty. anyone here have experienced the same problem?
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Since you have sent it for repair, if there is anything we can help with, please feel free to tell us.
2022-9-22
Use props
juliusgadoncreative
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 9-22 02:48
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Since you have sent it for repair, if there is anything we can help with, please feel free to tell us.

[img][/img]
2022-9-22
Use props
juliusgadoncreative
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 9-22 02:48

They told me they are waiting for approval for release and gave me local code WRC220920000414
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

juliusgadoncreative Posted at 9-22 03:10
They told me they are waiting for approval for release and gave me local code WRC220920000414

Thank you for your information. We will keep an eye on it and try our best to help you out. Please rest assured.
2022-9-22
Use props
juliusgadoncreative
lvl.1
Philippines

juliusgadoncreative Posted at 9-22 03:10

Yes pls. I need my drone for work and this is just  a 1 month old drone I'm from Philippines, DJI have no refresh support  at the moment here...
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

juliusgadoncreative Posted at 9-22 04:06
Yes pls. I need my drone for work and this is just  a 1 month old drone  I'm from Philippines, DJI have no refresh support  at the moment here...

We understand your situation and hope your case will be sorted out soon.
Yes, DJI Care Refresh is not available in the Philippines, and just for your information, it does not cover the controller. Sorry for any inconvenience. If any further assistance is required, please feel free to ask.
2022-9-23
Use props
juliusgadoncreative
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 9-23 00:29
Yes, DJI Care Refresh is not available in the Philippines, and just for your information, it does not cover the controller. Sorry for any inconvenience. If any further assistance is required, please feel free to ask.

Can you help for the heads up of my RC repair? They told me they are waiting for the approval of release, no update. this is my locale code WRC220920000414...
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

juliusgadoncreative Posted at 9-23 05:42
Can you help for the heads up of my RC repair? They told me they are waiting for the approval of release, this is my locale code WRC220920000414...

Sorry to hear about that. We will make further checks and keep you updated.
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

juliusgadoncreative Posted at 9-23 05:42
Can you help for the heads up of my RC repair? They told me they are waiting for the approval of release, no update. this is my locale code WRC220920000414...

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. After further checking with our team, please note that your case probably be postponed due to the severe weather condition in Philippines. We have asked our team to take care of your case and we will also keep an eye on it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-25
Use props
juliusgadoncreative
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 9-25 18:51
Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. After further checking with our team, please note that your case probably be postponed due to the severe weather condition in Philippines. We have asked our team to take care of your case and we will also keep an eye on it. Thank you for your understanding and support.

In line with my work we usually make an aerial assessment for News, that's why I need my Drone so badly, thanks for the info and hoping that you continue to monitor my RC repair progress...
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

juliusgadoncreative Posted at 9-26 03:16
In line with my work we usually make an aerial assessment for News, that's why I need my Drone so badly, thanks for the info and hoping that you continue to monitor my RC repair progress...

Please rest assured we will try our best to expedite the process. Thank you.
2022-9-26
Use props
juliusgadoncreative
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 9-26 05:44
Please rest assured we will try our best to expedite the process. Thank you.

Still they are waiting for the approval of release from DJI China, what's taking so long? I'm sad this is a brand new controller having defect by just updating! I just both the Fly more combo and just collecting dust with my brand new drone
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

juliusgadoncreative Posted at 9-26 18:23
[view_image]

Still they are waiting for the approval of release from DJI China, what's taking so long? I'm sad this is a brand new controller having defect by just updating! I just both the Fly more combo and just collecting dust with my brand new drone

Greatly sorry to hear about that. We have contacted our team and will try our best to push the process. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-26
Use props
The Nigerian
lvl.1
Nigeria

Hi all,
Please I really need help!
I updated my mavic 2 pro recently, I also updated my smart controller as well, the update after several attempts was successful.

However, on flying my drone with the smart controller, the smart controller screen goes pitch black, which would have resulted in a big issue if not that my drone was just above me.

I have tried several suggestions from;

Increasing screen sleep to 30 minutes,
Refreshing the update and so forth

At this point, the situation seems to be getting worse, when I hold on to the ON button, it doesn't vibrate before it comes ON and when it does, it simply goes pitch black after some seconds.

When I try to shut down the smart controller, I have to hold on to the button for over 10 seconds with a long buzz and then it goes off only to automatically try to restart itself!

I can't carry out a crucial assignment due to this!
I have considered downgrading, but I can't seem to find anyway to do that

Please kindly help me out, thanks!
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

The Nigerian Posted at 10-3 03:13
Hi all,
I updated my mavic 2 pro recently, I also updated my smart controller as well, the update after several attempts was successful.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if the Smart Controller can be charged normally? If it is convenient to you, can we have a video recording to have a look at your issue?
2022-10-3
Use props
The Nigerian
lvl.1
Nigeria

DJI Susan Posted at 9-23 00:29

Hi,

However, on flying my drone with the smart controller, the smart controller screen goes pitch black, which would have resulted in a big issue if not that my drone was just above me.

At this point, the situation seems to be getting worse, when I hold on to the ON button, it doesn't vibrate before it comes ON and when it does, it simply goes pitch black after some seconds.

When I try to shut down the smart controller, I have to hold on to the button for over 10 seconds with a long buzz and then it goes off only to automatically try to restart itself!

2022-10-3
Use props
The Nigerian
lvl.1
Nigeria

DJI Thor Posted at 9-25 18:51
Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. After further checking with our team, please note that your case probably be postponed due to the severe weather condition in Philippines. We have asked our team to take care of your case and we will also keep an eye on it. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi,

2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The Nigerian Posted at 10-3 06:40
Hi,

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. Just to double confirm, the controller is now unable to be powered on properly, right? Could you please try to press the power button for over 20 seconds and check if the controller gets back to normal?
If that does not help, and you had tried refreshing the firmware, you may need to send it in for further diagnosis.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-10-4
Use props
The Nigerian
lvl.1
Nigeria

DJI Susan Posted at 10-4 03:47
Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. Just to double confirm, the controller is now unable to be powered on properly, right? Could you please try to press the power button for over 20 seconds and check if the controller gets back to normal?
If that does not help, and you had tried refreshing the firmware, you may need to send it in for further diagnosis.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair

Many thanks Dji Susan
It does come pn at times, however the screen goes black after sometime.

This never happend prior to the update before, and unfortunately there are no dji service outlet in Nigeria.

My major concern is this, is there any way i can go back to my previous firmware on the RC or will a new firmware be out soon for RC 1.

Thanks in anticipation!
2022-10-8
Use props
The Nigerian
lvl.1
Nigeria

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-3 04:39
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if the Smart Controller can be charged normally? If it is convenient to you, can we have a video recording to have a look at your issue?

It does charge normally, will do a video an share as soon as possible, thanks
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

The Nigerian Posted at 10-8 14:45
It does charge normally, will do a video an share as soon as possible, thanks

Okay. Please keep us updated.
2022-10-9
Use props
The Nigerian
lvl.1
Nigeria

Hello, I wanted to share the video recording of the problem, however i get the message as shared via the screenshot below.

Pls kindly provide me with an email to send it to
Screenshot_20221011-101120.jpg
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

The Nigerian Posted at 10-11 01:14
Hello, I wanted to share the video recording of the problem, however i get the message as shared via the screenshot below.

Pls kindly provide me with an email to send it to

Sorry for your inconvenience. You may upload to a video platform, copy the link and paste it here.
Or otherwise, you can upload it to a cloud drive also.
Thanks.
2022-10-11
Use props
The Nigerian
lvl.1
Nigeria

The Nigerian Posted at 10-11 01:14

Pls kindly provide me with an email to send it to[Image]

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dtG5TgE-jWTqo4ukTjp682-VS_BF0_Tz

Kindly find a google drive link above for the video showing the nature of the problem with my smart comtroller as a result of the firmware update to version V01.01.0064
2022-10-11
Use props
The Nigerian
lvl.1
Nigeria

Kindly find a google drive link above for the video showing the nature of the problem with my smart comtroller as a result of the firmware update to version V01.01.0064
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

The Nigerian Posted at 10-11 22:45

Thank you for your information. After further checking, you are advised to contact our team via support@dji.com and send it back for further testing. Thank you.
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules