Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Osmo Mobile 6 Pushes Smartphone Photography Further
New Quick Launch and Enhanced ActiveTrack Bring Out the Content Creator in Everyone

DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, today launches Osmo Mobile 6, a palm-sized, portable device that unlocks the full potential of anyone’s smartphone photos or videos. The latest addition to the popular Osmo Mobile series, the Osmo Mobile 6 smartphone stabilizer has been enhanced through functions on the device, software features and editing software to give users complete creative control of the phone cameras they carry with them every day. Alongside improved ergonomics and compatibility with larger phones, Osmo Mobile 6 features DJI’s 3-axis stabilization, a brand new Quick Launch and ActiveTrack 5.0.

1.jpg

“Whether you’re outdoors camping with family or at home with a group of friends, everyone wants to explore their creativity and capture the moment in a unique way,” said Paul Pan, Senior Product Line Manager at DJI. “A DJI Osmo Mobile stabilizer is the perfect companion to push the limitations of any smartphone camera and the Osmo Mobile 6 is the best we’ve ever made.”

Portable And Palm-Sized
Osmo Mobile 6 builds on the success of OM 5 with a new ergonomically designed handle and larger clamp to accommodate phones even with cases. It can be carried easily in a pocket and weighs just over 300g. With a built-in extension rod, Osmo Mobile 6 is perfect for achieving better-framed selfies or trying out shots from more interesting angles such as those low to the ground.

Three powerful motors and DJI’s advanced algorithms keep smartphones steady when shooting photos and videos. Osmo Mobile 6’s active stabilization makes it second to none for capturing the action in front of you, from traveling with friends to exploring the city to watching a child’s first sporting event. Smartphones’ electronic image stabilization can falter or lose video quality during more dynamic movement and low lighting situations, but the motorized stabilization of Osmo Mobile 6 makes the difference in every moment.

2.jpg

As Quick As A Flash
Moments that you want to photograph or capture can be fleeting, which is why the Osmo Mobile 6 features a new Quick Launch feature for iPhone users. Once unfolded, attaching an iPhone to the stabilizer automatically triggers the Mimo app alert to enter the camera view instantly. Preparation time is dramatically reduced, with the device up and running three times quicker than previous models.

Stay Locked On
Featuring an enhanced version of DJI’s ActiveTrack, Osmo Mobile 6’s ActiveTrack 5.0 offers more stable tracking at longer distances[1] and also allows the front camera to track subjects that turn to the side or spin. During camping, traveling or street shooting, your footage is made more story-like with the gimbal automatically keeping the subject the center of attention.

4.jpg

As Easy As 1, 2, 3, 4
With a new built-in status panel and Mode button, checking the battery level and switching between the four gimbal modes is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. A quick tap on the M button and you can cycle between:

●      Follow: In Follow mode, the camera view follows the gimbal's pan and tilt movements and stays level during rolls. This mode is suitable for shooting up, down, and diagonally.
●      Tilt Lock: The camera view only follows the gimbal's pan movement and stays stable during tilts and rolls — ideal for shooting horizontally or moving around a subject.
●      FPV: In FPV mode, all three axes of the gimbal follow the movement of the handle. This is wonderful for dynamic filming of still subjects like landmarks, buildings, or statues.
●      SpinShot: Push the joystick to the left or right to control the rotation of the camera view and create dynamic footage. It’s perfect for shooting push, pull, and high-angle shots.

Control With A Roll
Effortlessly and fluidly control zoom and focus with Osmo Mobile 6's new Side Wheel. Roll the wheel to adjust the focal length for flexible composition and zoom in and out with buttery smoothness. Achieve a cinematic look easily with a press of the side wheel to switch to manual focus control.

3.jpg

Intelligent Features To Make Your Content King
To help make your content the ultimate expression of yourself, Osmo Mobile 6 includes a number of intelligent features:

●      Timelapse: Warp time and space with Timelapse, Motionlapse and Hyperlapse. With these three simple templates, beautiful moments can be blended into impressive clips.
●      DynamicZoom: Use Move In and Move Out modes to get stretching and compressing visual effects, creating blockbuster footage with just your phone.
●      Gesture Control: Snapping a pic or starting a video has never been this convenient. Simple gestures make taking a selfie or a group photo easy.
●      Panorama: Three different panorama modes – 3x3, 240°, and CloneMe – are available to help capture those stunning landscapes or unique compositions.   
●      Story Mode: Various templates help to combine camera movements, transitions, soundtracks and more for users to share eye-catching videos with one effortless tap, or a custom template can be created.

Constructive Apps From Start To Finish
DJI’s own Mimo app, and the officially recommended app LightCut, are both available to guide everyone along their content creation journey.

In DJI Mimo’s camera view, tutorials pop up at the start of many features to get the user up and running in no time. Mimo’s ShotGuides feature automatically recognizes the scenario and recommends a shot sequence, along with a tutorial on how to achieve it.

When it comes to editing, jump quickly from DJI Mimo to the LightCut app, which features AI-powered one-tap editing and a range of exclusive video templates. From shooting to processing, it's a friendly one-stop solution for new creators and pros alike to get the most from their shots.

Pricing and Availability
DJI Osmo Mobile 6 is available for the retail price of USD $159 and includes a magnetic clamp, tripod, power cable, and storage pouch. It is available for purchase today from store.dji.com and will be available in other channels at a later date.

For more information on all the new features, accessories, and capabilities, please visit www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-6
Images and assets can be found at this link: https://bit.ly/OsmoMobile6
5.jpg

DJI Care Refresh
DJI Care Refresh, the comprehensive protection plan for DJI products, is now available for DJI Osmo Mobile 6. The replacement service covers accidental damage, including natural wear, cracking, deformation, and water damage. For a small additional charge, you can have your damaged product replaced if an accident occurs. DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) includes up to two replacements in one year. DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) includes up to three replacements in two years and extends the original warranty up to two years from the date of purchase. Other services of DJI Care Refresh include rewards for safe use, international warranty service and free shipping. For a full list of details, please visit: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh

DJI Osmo Mobile 6 for SkyPixel
DJI is excited to see the creative works that will result from the help of DJI Osmo Mobile 6. To bring this opportunity to the world, SkyPixel – the leading global community for aerial photographers and videographers – is also launching a campaign that will give users the chance to try and shoot with this new impressive stabilizer. The SkyPixel Product Tryout Program will send DJI Osmo Mobile 6 to select users who will be able to experience content creation with the device for a limited time, and be in the running to win their very own DJI Osmo Mobile 6. For more detailed information, please visit the official SkyPixel site: https://www.skypixel.com.

About DJI
DJI is a global leader in developing and manufacturing civilian drones and aerial imaging technology for personal and professional use. DJI was founded and is run by people with a passion for remote-controlled helicopters and experts in flight-control technology and camera stabilization. The company is dedicated to making aerial photography and filmmaking equipment and platforms more accessible, reliable, and easier to use for creators and innovators around the world. DJI’s global operations currently span across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and its revolutionary products and solutions have been chosen by customers in over 100 countries for applications in filmmaking, construction, inspection, emergency response, agriculture, conservation, and many other industries.

For more information, visit our:
Online Store: store.dji.com
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DJI

[1] Tested when following a single subject.

2022-9-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very good!
2022-9-22
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Loving the new slate grey finish.
2022-9-22
Use props
FragranceFreeDD
New
United States

Have they fixed the Android app for the Osmo yet?
2022-9-22
Use props
FEGPC
lvl.1

United States

Yes....immediately bought it once i saw it come out.   Quite frankly, convience rules the day and putting my DSLR on its gimble balancing it, etc makes me just not really want to use the gimbal.  So much simpler with this and use my phone.
2022-9-22
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

probably wait for the OP 3, which could be released before Christmas this year.
2022-9-22
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Impressive!
2022-9-24
Use props
Sprtakiss
New

United States

While there are a lot of cool features and updates on the OM 6, the one downside is the extension rod (aka selfie stick). There are a lot of places I go where this type of feature is not allowed, and they check to make sure. It would be great if there was a version of the OM 6 without the extension rod, which would possibly also allow for more battery. The OM 4 (which I own) has no rod and approx. 15 hours of battery, while the om 5 & 6 have approx 6 hours and 24 min. May with the next generation there could be the OM 7 & the OM 7X, where the "X" is for the eXtension rod. Just a thought.
2022-9-28
Use props
djiuser_Efmlpi4jEhk6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18553 ft
United States

Can I use features of Osmo 6 in apps like Instagram, Whatsapp, etc.?
2022-10-2
Use props
Cliffy15
New

United States

I just bought the OM6 today. I am coming from the OM3. I was looking for a place to leave feedback so I guess this is it.

This is ALMOST perfect! I like the new color,quick launch, magnetic attachment, the portability, ease of folding/locking, etc, etc etc,. Unfortunately, the one thing that is missing is a dealbreaker for me. I typically don't shoot in upright mode. I extensively shoot in angled, to horizontal, positions in what is essentially tilt lock (or what a lot of companies call "pan follow") in flashlight/torch mode. This gimbal is unable to do this unless it the camera is rotated 90 degrees and shot from an awkward viewing angle.

I hope future models will have this feature.
2022-10-8
Use props
Cliffy15
New

United States

Cliffy15 Posted at 10-8 22:43
I just bought the OM6 today. I am coming from the OM3. I was looking for a place to leave feedback so I guess this is it.

This is ALMOST perfect! I like the new color,quick launch, magnetic attachment, the portability, ease of folding/locking, etc, etc etc,. Unfortunately, the one thing that is missing is a dealbreaker for me. I typically don't shoot in upright mode. I extensively shoot in angled, to horizontal, positions in what is essentially tilt lock (or what a lot of companies call "pan follow") in flashlight/torch mode. This gimbal is unable to do this unless it the camera is rotated 90 degrees and shot from an awkward viewing angle.

I feel like I should modify my last reply.

Using the tilt head built into the telescoping stick, it is indeed possible to approximate flashlight/torch mode with this gimbal.  I'd still like to be able to use tilt lock from low height to high height (jib shot) more easily and hope that is improved in the future.

Two more suggestions:

1. Active track is great! It would be even better if we could adjust the position of the tracked object to a different part of the screen (left, right, any corner) in order to capture as much of the background as possible.

2. Make an additional magnetic mount for use with action cameras (and include additional connectivity to the action camera to allow for shutter stop/start from the gimbal). This would make nearly all other action camera gimbals basically obsolete. Yes, I  believe there are valid cases for using a gimbal with an action cam.

3. Increase the max payload by 10%.  So far, flagship phones have always been near the max range of the OM line as far as I can tell. A bump to max payload would help a lot of compatibility issues and is what a lot of prosumers are looking for.
2022-10-9
Use props
djiuser_jRt6i2IoDGQB
New

Spain

Hello, my current mobile is a Samsung S21 SE. Is it compatible with the Osmo Mobile 6? This mobile does not appear in the list of compatible phones. Only the S21 ultra and S21. Thank you
2022-10-23
Use props
34Redsox
lvl.2

United States

cool......
2022-11-14
Use props
PepePanchox24
New

Ireland

what happens with my redmi note 11 pro 5g, that does not work
2022-11-18
Use props
MarkSperry
New

United States

I would like to 2nd the request for support for the Action 2.  They are already magnetic so if it's possible it would be great to be able to use them on the Osmo 6.  
2022-12-1
Use props
WellingtonOli
lvl.1

Belgium

Feature Request!!It would be nice being able to film ourselves with our back camera for better image quality and low light performance and still have Active Track available.

It could be done in 2 ways.
1 - Fully articulated rod making it possible to film ourselves with the back of our cellphone camera.
2 - "Inverted mode" which we can place our cellphone with its back camera facing us.

In my opinion it is not a must have to see ourselves while filming us as long as we are sure we are focused and centralized in the frame.

2023-1-29
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

sweet
2023-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules