lawmate 2.4Ghz TX and RX with FC40
2130 3 2014-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kelo54
New

United Kingdom

Hi All

I currently use an FC40 with gopro 3plus black edition which I am really pleased with but I would like to improve the FVP link rather than use the gopro wifi and IOS app .. I have found a lawmate 2.4Ghz TX and RX combination from quadcopters.co.uk which I think will do the jpb but I am looking for some advice on this before I purchase .. Has anyone added a similar setup to their FC40 ?

http://www.quadcopters.co.uk/lawmate-24ghz-video-tx-1073-p.asp

http://www.quadcopters.co.uk/law ... eiver-rx-1075-p.asp

2014-12-3
Use props
IflyinWY
lvl.1

United States

I'm in the process of adding similar to my FC40.

Lets hope it works great
2014-12-4
Use props
kelo54
New

United Kingdom

IflyinWY Posted at 2014-12-5 01:42
I'm in the process of adding similar to my FC40.

Lets hope it works great

Sounds good .. are you looking at the same TX and EX units or another option ?
2014-12-5
Use props
IflyinWY
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Kelo54, I bought mine from ReadyMadeRC.com, they like to put their name on products.

Transmitter - RMRC - 2.3-2.4GHz 700mW
TX Antenna - VAS - 2.3/2.4 GHz Airscrew Cloverleaf Ultra Antenna (RHCP) called "Blue Beam"

Video Receiver - RMRC - 2.3-2.4GHz Receiver w/ SAW Filter (14 Channel)
RX Antenna - VAS - 2.3/2.4 GHz Sky Hammer Antenna and if/when I get way out there, a 10 db panel antenna.  
I don't believe I can use both RX antenna at the same time so I intend to have a switch for Near/Far.

I also picked up this camera specifically for FPV, which I am trying to mount inside, over the battery
-  RMRC-PRO700 NTSC ( I believe it's a Sony )

I too have a GoPro 3+ Black on a cheap Chinese gimbal that I really like.  
As you have stated, the wifi just doesn't cut it, hence the full blown FPV setup.
I intend to use it for FPV when not using the Sony.

It's like trying to assemble a 600 piece puzzle of blue sky.  I'll be at it for at least a few more days, weeks, months... who knows.

I would like to hear some feedback from someone who is using a similar setup as well.

2014-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules