DJI R Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C)
3765 7 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OSMOPETE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35118 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have a new Ronin S3 Pro and want to run accessories like focus motor and camera control from my gimbal. I see there is an expensive DJI R Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C) and was wondering, is this a regular usb c to usb c cable I can buy on-line or does it have to be a special configuration cable?Many thanks
2022-9-22
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

regular USB-C cable will not work!
2022-9-23
Use props
OSMOPETE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35118 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Indio Posted at 9-23 02:45
regular USB-C cable will not work!

Yeah I tried all the cables I had on hand but none seemed to work
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply.
You may need to use our camera control cable.
You can check this link to check which camera control cable is suitable for you: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility

Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
2022-9-25
Use props
oberschneider.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4730358 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I'm using a standard USB-C to USB-C cable with my Sony Alpha 1 on the RS3 Pro, and it works like a charm.
2022-9-25
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

I read elsewhere that you can power a Tilta motor via the gimbal but only with a Tilta power cable.

BUT - I can tell you if it's a Sony FX6 there is no camera control from the gimbal. And I have tried EVERYTHING!

Hoping for a favourable firmware update; but then again aren't we all?
2022-10-2
Use props
willo330
lvl.1
United States

I just purchased the DJI RS3 Pro stabilizer. I have it connected to a Canon C70. The camera control USB-C to USB-C cable that came with it seems not to be compatible with the latest C70 firmware v1.0.4.1. Nothing works!  I an seeing that the cable is called "Muti-camera control cable to USB-C", not USB-C to USB-C. DJI support could not say when an update to support the C70 is coming. Very Frustrating.
2022-10-3
Use props
infodougmac.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4407480 ft
  • >>>
United States

I believe only the usb-c multi cable from DJI will work to power and control the DJI focus motor. I’ve tried regular usb-c cables and they wouldn’t power the motor.
2023-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules