Mini 3 Pro not loading
1736 5 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fitschicolor
New
Germany

Hi,

i just received a new DJI Mini 3 Pro, as i am trying to charge it by the USB-C Port, the 2nd and 3rd Charging indicator LED Blink really Fast, like 3-4 Times a second.
Sadly wanst able to find this Blinking Pattern in the Manual.

I tried unplugging the Charger, as well as the Battery, it stays the same. It is not Possible to turn the Drone on or anything.

The Controller works as intended so far, showing the Battery Status and turn on.

Thanks in advance,

Fitschicolor

2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Fitschicolor. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue? Thank you.
2022-9-22
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

be shure you have activated by log in in your DJI account,
and update the firmware for (near) normal operation.
2022-9-23
Use props
Fitschicolor
New
Germany

Hi,

I wasn't able to upload a video as only pictures seems to be allowed, but here is a picture of the LED pattern that keeps blinking 3-4 times a second.

Greetings,
Fitschicolor
1663944067197..jpg
2022-9-23
Use props
gregh2000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250217 ft
United States

Are you using a high power charger?  I found mine did funky things like that using a 45w Dell charger but it charged happily using the 65w Dell charger...  LOL

I use my Anker power block and the fly more charger to charge now and haven't had any issues.  If you have another USB C charger try that or try to flip the plug upside down.  I have noticed the drone is touchy with what charger it will take if it is too low it doesn't like it.  Or if I plug into my computer to try to transfer stuff off it doesn't like that either.  I just gave up and used a memory card reader because I didn't want it to charge a battery just read the memory card.

In other words try another charger or cable and see if that makes it happy.
2022-9-23
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Changing charger and/or cable can sometimes be helpful, what is kind of surprising though....
2022-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules