DJI Virtual Flight Not Working With New Windows Update
3438 5 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

My Windows 11 was updated this morning and now my DJI Virtual Flight will not open.
Here is a screenshot of the error:

djyfly.png

Does anyone know of a solution for this?

2022-9-22
Use props
JiminMorris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 230 ft
United States

Have you tried installing DirectX from the Microsoft Downloads?  That got it working on my Windows 11 PC...
2022-9-22
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
United States

JiminMorris Posted at 9-22 12:06
Have you tried installing DirectX from the Microsoft Downloads?  That got it working on my Windows 11 PC...

I tried it and it said my DirectX is up to date. It's important to note that it worked before Windows decided I needed their latest update 2 days ago lol. I'll try an uninstall and reinstall of it and see if that solves it.
2022-9-23
Use props
JiminMorris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 230 ft
United States

FPVTrendz Posted at 9-23 06:09
I tried it and it said my DirectX is up to date. It's important to note that it worked before Windows decided I needed their latest update 2 days ago lol. I'll try an uninstall and reinstall of it and see if that solves it.

What is actually needed is not the current version of DirectX, but an older version of DirectX, which I got at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to restart first your PC and try to reinstall the software again then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-24
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
United States

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it's working now. Thanks to everyone that helped.
2022-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules