558 5 2015-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I went away on a trip for two months. Before I left I had charged all the batteries of the P3 and the inspire. Is there anything I should do to then or can I just fully charge them and start using?
2015-8-9
Use props
tapboxer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824672 ft
United States

Yes as you said, I would fully charge them again and start using them. That's  your best!
2015-8-9
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

tapboxer@gmail. Posted at 2015-8-9 22:28
Yes as you said, I would fully charge them again and start using them. That's  your best!

Thanks for the info. by the way your picture reminded me when i was a child an i had the evil cannibal
2015-8-9
Use props
tapboxer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824672 ft
United States

You are welcome!
I had that toy in the picture as a child and I remember the cannibal too.  Do you remember the "crash up derbies"? They were around that time too. They were cars that you would pull a plastic rip cord that would send the car forward to smash into others and pieces would come off the cars as they crashed. Boy have toys changed through the years for sure.
2015-8-9
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lol yea good memories I remembered th
2015-8-9
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

I'd be very cautious with the first battery, mine have only self discharge twice but both times they went from 30% to about 6% instantly and I had to do the every 10 charge cycle recommended deplete battery till it powers itself off and then fully recharge you fix it. The self discharge feature somehow got the power left meter out of wack and that process resets it.  They sat at 0% for a half hour before they died and powered of. Just left my inspire sitting there powered up to drain them.  They MIGHT have fixed this issue in one of the firmware updates between then and now, but I'd use caution just in case.
2015-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules