Goggles not connecting
459 5 2022-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picomop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27884 ft
Singapore

Recently I picked up the avata combo with the goggles v2 and I updated all the firmware and had a few runs with the motion controller. But due to the fact that it did not come with the fpv controller and I wanted to try out manual, I downloaded the virtual flight fpv app on my pc and connected my xbox controller to it but the goggles v2 could not connect to the app. It was recognized in dji assistant and I refreshed the goggles and it still did not work. I plugged it into my pc from usb c to usb a and connecting the battery to my goggles. Is there a tutorial or troubleshooting page I can refer to or is there anything that I missed out in?
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you were able to activate all the components before connecting them to the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator? In addition, could you please try to connect to the software using your Goggles 2+Motion and then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-23
Use props
Picomop
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-23 22:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you were able to activate all the components before connecting them to the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator? In addition, could you please try to connect to the software using your Goggles 2+Motion and then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

The motion controller worked when I plugged it in but when I tried plugging in the goggles with and without the motion controller, the app did not detect the goggles although dji assistant recognized both devices.
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Picomop Posted at 9-25 06:05
The motion controller worked when I plugged it in but when I tried plugging in the goggles with and without the motion controller, the app did not detect the goggles although dji assistant recognized both devices.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please try to download the mobile version of the software and check if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the software on your computer and try again for us to check. Please make sure to connect all the components via DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

DJI Virtual Flight: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata

DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-9-26
Use props
Picomop
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 02:12
Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please try to download the mobile version of the software and check if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the software on your computer and try again for us to check. Please make sure to connect all the components via DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

DJI Virtual Flight: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata

Yea thing is that the reason I downloaded the simulator on my pc is because when I download it on my phone the installation would just abort itself in the middle of the installation and yes I already updated all my firmware
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Picomop Posted at 10-6 21:21
Yea thing is that the reason I downloaded the simulator on my pc is because when I download it on my phone the installation would just abort itself in the middle of the installation and yes I already updated all my firmware

May I please ask what mobile device are you using?
2022-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules