Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem to connect external microphone by 3.5mm
850 8 2022-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clmmaurin
lvl.1

France

Hello there,

I use DJI Osmo Pocket 2 with creator pack. The microphone contained in the creator pack (with the external receptor) work's perfectly, but dosen't work if i connect a lapel microphone by 3.5mm.

I tryed with two differents lapel microphone, also without the external receptor (connecting directly to the OSMO). I take it that the problem come from the external receptor... Is anyone ever heard about this problem ? Any solution to propose ?

Thank you.
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

would u plz post a picture of the mic u are using? pocket 2 do-it-all handle supports 3-segment microphone and some of 4 seg mic.
2022-9-23
Use props
clmmaurin
lvl.1

France

Thank you for your answer.

I use this microphone Rode.
Need more info ? I can check, as you want.

Thank you.

2022-9-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Are you trying to use the wireless mic and the 3.5mm mic at the same time?  I don't think that is possible.  To use the 3.5mm mic I suggest turning off the wireless mic, turn off the Pocket 2, then turn the Pocket 2 back on, then connect the 3.5mm mic - and see if it still does not work.
2022-9-23
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Does the lapel work when you connect the lapel to the Do-It-All Handle's 3,5mm connector? Or does the problem occur in that case too?

I'd also check out the connector on the lapel mic. I use Rode SmartLav+ with my DJI Pocket 2 wireless mic and that works just fine. But you might get different results on different lapels.
2022-9-24
Use props
clmmaurin
lvl.1

France

fansfe82067d Posted at 9-23 16:00
Are you trying to use the wireless mic and the 3.5mm mic at the same time?  I don't think that is possible.  To use the 3.5mm mic I suggest turning off the wireless mic, turn off the Pocket 2, then turn the Pocket 2 back on, then connect the 3.5mm mic - and see if it still does not work.

Not at the same time to record. But to use the lapel mic 3.5mm far from the OSMO I have to use the wireless mic as a receptor, and then, connect the lapel mic 3.5mm.
2022-9-27
Use props
clmmaurin
lvl.1

France

HGDC84 Posted at 9-24 13:56
Does the lapel work when you connect the lapel to the Do-It-All Handle's 3,5mm connector? Or does the problem occur in that case too?

I'd also check out the connector on the lapel mic. I use Rode SmartLav+ with my DJI Pocket 2 wireless mic and that works just fine. But you might get different results on different lapels.

The problem occur in that case too... It seem like the problem come from the receptor because it works also perfectly with the DJI OSMO Pocket 1.
2022-9-27
Use props
paul420
lvl.1

Algeria

wait what's the name of this mic ???
2022-9-27
Use props
clmmaurin
lvl.1

France

paul420 Posted at 9-27 07:19
wait what's the name of this mic ???

Rode Lavalier Go, sell with the wireless transmitter rode TX-Belt.

https://www.missnumerique.com/rode-lavalier-go-p-46856.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=css&utm_campaign=kelkoofr&ref=3560mcrapla&esl-k=google-ads|nx|c|m|kpla|p|t|dc|a|g17784370950&gclid=CjwKCAjwvsqZBhAlEiwAqAHElRcpWxOqGyL1ZDC_d2gwzkcNSAATUDSbOpCN3ZYZh28-zVs6qFgNzxoCJEcQAvD_BwE
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules