Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any solution for external Mic and USB power bank at same time?
934 7 2022-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can anyone see if a USB C splitter will allow a Mic and a power bank at same time?

When I had the action 2 I tried it and it never worked, it would only do 1 or the other depending on how you plugged it in.
It worked on my phone so it's just something to do with the PD (power delivery) profile.  It should be possible and hopefully
Cynova can make a new adpater that works.

2022-9-23
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I didn't get a chance to test it out today, but will test it out tomorrow (Saturday)
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-23
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-23 20:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.

hopefully DJI is working with Cynova on a updated 3.5mm adapter that fits and works :-) With USB C power passthru.   The adapter on the OA1 was genius.
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

snorkel Posted at 9-26 11:39
hopefully DJI is working with Cynova on a updated 3.5mm adapter that fits and works :-) With USB C power passthru.   The adapter on the OA1 was genius.

Thank you for your response. We will keep you posted once we have information about this, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-27
Use props
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

This would be great and I hope that DJI comes through with something for this.  It would just be another checkbox for DJI over the bigger competition.  I absolutely loved the Cynova adapter on the Osmo Action 1 and it's the main reason I won't sell it, it still produces great image quality and being able to power and have an external mic plugged in at the same time for long durations is critical.
2022-9-27
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I heard elsewhere Cynova needs a new license to make the adapter and they are in negotiations.
I hope DJI makes it happen
2022-9-27
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

There will probably be a 3rd party out there soon
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced