Drone buying confusion query
465 3 2022-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ceaser333
New

India

Hello there, I’m planning to buy a drone, Mavic Mini 2 Fly more Combo($400), Mavic Mini 3 Pro($650 without fly more), or Mavic Air 2($789 refurbished when it comes back in stock). I’m tempted to buy the Mini 3 Pro, but thing is I’ve heard due to the small size(249g) it struggles in windy conditions and thus consumes more battery, whereas Mavic Air 2 being heavier(500g) easily flies in windy conditions and consume less battery. I like to travel a lot and will carry the drone with me to take some beautiful shots, along with my Sony a6400+ronin sc setup. What do you guys think I should buy?
2022-9-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are going to travel a lot the Mini 3 Pro with extended batteries is absolutely the way to go.  I've flow the Mini 3 in some fairly heavy winds and for it's small size it flew extremely well.  If you decide to go with something heavier I'd recommend the Air 2S over the Air 2.  
2022-9-23
Use props
MrRaja
lvl.1
United States

Air2s is king and similar prices refurbished. Mini 3 Pro is one of the best if not the best small drone (<250g). I own the Mini 2 and it gives me easily 20 minutes flight windy or not.
2022-10-1
Use props
yashi43
lvl.1

India

Hello there, I’m planning to buy a drone, Mavic Mini 2 Fly more Combo($400), Mavic Mini 3 Pro($650 without fly more), or Mavic Air 2($789 refurbished when it comes back in stock). I’m tempted to buy the Mini 3 Pro, but thing is I’ve heard due https://mobdro.bio/ https://kodi.bio/ to the small size(249g) it struggles in windy conditions and thus consumes more battery, whereas Mavic Air 2 being heavier(500g) easily flies in windy conditions and consume less battery. I like to travel a lot and will carry the drone with me to take some beautiful shots, along with my Sony a6400+ronin sc setup. What do you guys think I should buy?

I got this,...
2022-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules