Mavic sync with app crashes
605 8 2022-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jotamartinez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24094 ft
Argentina

Hi, mi Mavic Air 2 synchronize to the drone control and app just for a few seconds. After that the image on the app freezes but while this happens i'm able to fly the drone and move the gimbal. The freeze often happens when I switch modes or change values. I don´t know if this is more an app or drone issue.
2022-9-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It sounds more likely to be that your phone/tablet is not powerful enough or not properly configured.
2022-9-23
Use props
jotamartinez
lvl.1
Argentina

Labroides Posted at 9-23 18:01
It sounds more likely to be that your phone/tablet is not powerful enough or not properly configured.

Hi, I don't think that's the problem cause I use this phone since 3 months now and it's a new one and top.
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the model and system version of your phone? Besides, you may try to reinstall the APP via the link below to see if it works. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/ca/mavic-air-2/downloads
2022-9-23
Use props
jotamartinez
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Thor Posted at 9-23 19:11
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the model and system version of your phone? Besides, you may try to reinstall the APP via the link below to see if it works. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/ca/mavic-air-2/downloads

Hi, i use a Samsung S21 FE 5G and the software version is Android 12 - ONE UI 4.1. I tried that and still doesn't work. I will try using another phone though, hope it's not that the problem.
2022-9-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

jotamartinez Posted at 9-23 19:26
Hi, i use a Samsung S21 FE 5G and the software version is Android 12 - ONE UI 4.1. I tried that and still doesn't work. I will try using another phone though, hope it's not that the problem.

If your phone has recently updated to the latest Android version, that could be the problem.
You'll need to download the latest version of the app from DJI to work with th enewest Android version.
2022-9-23
Use props
jotamartinez
lvl.1
Argentina

Labroides Posted at 9-23 21:29
If your phone has recently updated to the latest Android version, that could be the problem.
You'll need to download the latest version of the app from DJI to work with th enewest Android version.

Hi, I downloaded the version from the download center in the DJI web. That should be the latest I think and still freezes
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, i use a Samsung S21 FE 5G and the software version is Android 12 - ONE UI 4.1. I tried that and still doesn't work. I will try using another phone though, hope it's not that the problem.

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Could you please provide us with a related video for our further checks?
2022-9-28
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Hi, i use a Samsung S21 FE 5G and the software version is Android 12 - ONE UI 4.1. I tried that and still doesn't work. I will try using another phone though, hope it's not that the problem.

Have You tried to disable "HD photo sync" in Fly app? Since the 1.4.* Fly app update I can't have auto photo sync enabled as the app freezes casually when I take a photo or change photo mode, values, settings ect.
2022-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules