Reinstall Firmware
1408 8 2022-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Newosmo
lvl.1

Austria

Hi.

I have the problem that my Osmo Action 1 makes the start record sound but after a minute it makes the sound again and only THEN it starts recording. So the first minute is not recorded. So I did a reset which didnt help. I found a YT Tutorial where I should install the FW 99.99...... and then reinstall the newest firmware. Didnt help either. Also I am on FW 54.48.254.43(7251) which is not the number I installed. I installed the latest 01.10.00.40.

Can anyone help me with my problem or tell me how to reinstall the FW?

2022-9-24
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

you need to put in the Debug file to correct the issue, not sure you did that

load in the debug file that you do with basic computer skills and latest firmware
2022-9-24
Use props
Newosmo
lvl.1

Austria

Edit: Nobody told me I had to put the txt fire on the SD Card too. Now it worked.
2022-9-24
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

well maybe it was the wrong clip watching.  hard lesson to learn I guess
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? Please advised. Thank you.
2022-9-24
Use props
Newosmo
lvl.1

Austria

Reflashed it yesterday and today I got the same issue. Started the cam, the "record"-sound appears and after 30 sec to 1 minute the sound came again and THEN the camera starts recording.
2022-9-25
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Please provide a video sample of the exact i issue so theteam can better understand.

you may get with support at the repair center and have them evaluate your camera at a FEE. when replacing.
2022-9-26
Use props
Newosmo
lvl.1

Austria

This error occurs not every time and I use the cam as a dashcam on my helmet. I cant take a video there.
2022-9-26
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

so the problem is random and, we understand.   you can not bench test and load a shot making it happen as you have no idea when it happens.
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules