Zoom not working on Osmo 5
4807 11 2022-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karlson1592
New

Germany

Hello - I have the problem that my new Osmo 5 can connect to my iPhone 13 (lateste iOS) using the Mimo-App BUT the Zoon-Slider is completely without function. I deinstalled the app and reinstalled the Bluetooth connection several tiomes now but with noe effect with respect to Zoom. The other buttons seem to work. I am using the latest Mimo-Software. Can someone help?Thanks!

2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall the app for the last time after that, kindly please remove the mobile device from the DJI OM5 and restart your mobile device. After restarting, install again the latest DJI Mimo app using the link below and mount your mobile device on the unit then check if the issue persists. If the issue still persists, kindly please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2022-9-24
Use props
Karlson1592
New

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-24 20:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall the app for the last time after that, kindly please remove the mobile device from the DJI OM5 and restart your mobile device. After restarting, install again the latest DJI Mimo app using the link below and mount your mobile device on the unit then check if the issue persists. If the issue still persists, kindly please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Hello - thank you for your reply. I did exactly what you wrote three times but still the zoom-slider is completely dead. All other buttons work, also making videos, flipping from front to back camera and so on work.
I cannot make a video on the button not working because my camera is on the gimbal but I can describe that just nothing happens when I am in video mode and pull the zoom-slider with "+" and "-" on it up and down. Thank you.
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Karlson1592 Posted at 9-24 21:44
Hello - thank you for your reply. I did exactly what you wrote three times but still the zoom-slider is completely dead. All other buttons work, also making videos, flipping from front to back camera and so on work.
I cannot make a video on the button not working because my camera is on the gimbal but I can describe that just nothing happens when I am in video mode and pull the zoom-slider with "+" and "-" on it up and down. Thank you.

Could you please check if you're in Pano mode or Timelapse mode? Please also note that the front camera of the iOS device cannot zoom in/out. If not, please place two fingers on the DJI Mimo camera view and move them apart or together to see if the zooming can work.
2022-9-24
Use props
Karlson1592
New

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-24 23:40
Could you please check if you're in Pano mode or Timelapse mode? Please also note that the front camera of the iOS device cannot zoom in/out. If not, please place two fingers on the DJI Mimo camera view and move them apart or together to see if the zooming can work.

I definitely am in Video mode, not in Pano or Timelapse. I know the front camera cannot zoom, all my tests are using the back camera. When I try to zoom by pinching with two fingers, I can zoom in and out without any problems. Using the slider right afterwards, does not work.
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Karlson1592 Posted at 9-25 00:05
I definitely am in Video mode, not in Pano or Timelapse. I know the front camera cannot zoom, all my tests are using the back camera. When I try to zoom by pinching with two fingers, I can zoom in and out without any problems. Using the slider right afterwards, does not work.

Thanks for the confirmation. If possible, could you please test with another mobile device to see if the slider still does not work? If so, you may need to submit a case through this link and send it back for further testing. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-9-25
Use props
djiuser_K42Qya8egER5
New

France

Hi all, any feedback on this issue ? I have the same issue and i don’t know how to solve it.
Cannot zoom, or record.
But all other buttons work good.
Also the battery if full, but displayed on the app as empty..
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_K42Qya8egER5 Posted at 2-19 10:28
Hi all, any feedback on this issue ? I have the same issue and i don’t know how to solve it.
Cannot zoom, or record.
But all other buttons work good.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you check as DJI Mindy said above?
Also, may we know more details about this?
Also the battery if full, but displayed on the app as empty..
2023-2-19
Use props
Kristine
New

United States

I’m having the same problem here on a fresh install of the app.  Pretty frustrated as I’ve tried everything and it’s still not functional.
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kristine Posted at 3-3 11:16
I’m having the same problem here on a fresh install of the app.  Pretty frustrated as I’ve tried everything and it’s still not functional.

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? May I confirm if the model of your device is also DJI OM 5? Do you mean the zoom slider has no response, but the other buttons work well?
2023-3-3
Use props
Aureliano Capri
New

Italy

Hi everybody. I had just bought my OSMO MOBILE SE and I'm using with my iPhone 13 Mini, iOS 16.6.1 (just updated).

Everything seem to work, except the zoom!
I'm using my iPhone Camera. Why is it not working? iPhone Camera has the option to zoom in & out.
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Aureliano Capri Posted at 9-11 01:15
Hi everybody. I had just bought my OSMO MOBILE SE and I'm using with my iPhone 13 Mini, iOS 16.6.1 (just updated).

Everything seem to work, except the zoom!

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Sorry that it does not support the zooming if you use the iPhone camera. If you would like to use the Zoom function, you could download the DJI Mimo to use. Thanks.
Here is the download link, https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-se/downloads.

2023-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules