909 6 2022-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lwE3SRh9LWUl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 799698 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Goggles 2 :No martter what I do I can't see the bottom of the screen clearly . It is impossible to read the information along the bottom edge. If I move the bottom of the goggles away from my face then it becomes clear. This is dangerous and all of the safety information is not readable.do I have a defective pair ?
2022-9-24
Use props
JiminMorris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 230 ft
United States

Have you tried adjusting and positioning the strap on the goggles at the back of your head?  This pulled the goggles up a little higher for me by moving the strap up a bit in back.  This way I got the whole image in focus...
2022-9-24
Use props
djiuser_lwE3SRh9LWUl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 799698 ft
  • >>>
Canada

JiminMorris Posted at 9-24 18:13
Have you tried adjusting and positioning the strap on the goggles at the back of your head?  This pulled the goggles up a little higher for me by moving the strap up a bit in back.  This way I got the whole image in focus...

I'll   give that a try thanks for the tip
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to adjust the strap on your Goggles 2 until it secures your head and sees the screen clearly also as per Jimmin suggestion on post #2. If the issue persists, kindly please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check if there is some issue with the strap. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-24
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

not defective, poor design for bigger faces is my guess, got it today and have the same experience, now...I do have myopia and stigmatism, I just ordered a prescription lens and hope that will solve the problem. I also have the FPV goggles and use with my glasses on and love it...not impressed with the goggle 2 at all, the power socket is not tight on mine and it will come off very easy....will need thinker what I can do to prevent accidental disconnection
2022-9-24
Use props
djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8842 ft
Switzerland

Goggles 2 are really good, Power socket fine on mine. But it is true that edges are harder to see and there should be additional face-rubber to comfortably adjust.
Can we customize the Home Screen to keep only essentials in the center? Battery, Distance to the ground, RC signal level.
3-2 11:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj Posted at 3-2 11:32
Goggles 2 are really good, Power socket fine on mine. But it is true that edges are harder to see and there should be additional face-rubber to comfortably adjust.
Can we customize the Home Screen to keep only essentials in the center? Battery, Distance to the ground, RC signal level.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, this function is currently not supported. We will gather this concern as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for future consideration. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-3 02:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules