Sunnylife ND filters wont pass the gimbal AUTO-CALIBRATION
920 3 2022-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDKhairul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1619301 ft
India

So recently i bought the sunnylife 4 pack ND filers for my DJI MINI 2. When I turn off the drone and put the filter, then turn on, the gimbal auto calibrates and then stuck. It wont move. But when I put the filter while the drone is on, the gimbal works fine!
So what are the options for me?
1.  Put it while the drone is on?
2. Get rid of the filters?
3. Any workaround so that i don't hurt my gimbal motors doing 1?
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MDKhairul. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that since this is a 3rd party accessory ( Sunnylife ND filters ) for your DJI Mini 2. These 3rd party accessories might affect the DJI drone when in use and there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might damage the said DJI product and can void the warranty as well. Thank you.
2022-9-25
Use props
Obrva
lvl.2
Croatia

Did you manage to fix the issue? I have the same problem. Tnx
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Obrva Posted at 6-9 12:44
Did you manage to fix the issue? I have the same problem. Tnx

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. As previously stated by DJI Stephen, DJI cannot guarantee the stability and performance of third-party accessories. Can you confirm whether you're getting the same issue without using the ND filters, or this only occurs when you attach it?
2023-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules