Fly 1.7.4 App Crashing Update
785 3 2022-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NDI-Orlando
lvl.2
Flight distance : 631014 ft
United States

Several others on the forum (but fewer than I had anticipated) shared my experience relating to Fly 1.7.4 crashing when Airsense was in its most sensitive setting level.  I (and possibly others) provided DJI support with videos and logs demonstrating the issue, and received periodic updates..

I just received an email from DJI support stating that their engineers have found the issue and it will be fixed in the next release of DJI Fly.  No indication of when that will be, but the response said "soon."

The Android version of Fly 1.7.5 is available for download from DJI, but it does not address the crashing issue, nor the Chinese text in the Sync Flight Data section of the app.
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? In addition, we will forward this to our designated team for further attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-24
Use props
NDI-Orlando
lvl.2
Flight distance : 631014 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-24 20:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? In addition, we will forward this to our designated team for further attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello, DJI Paladin,

The reported issue with Fly 1.7.4 occurred while using the RC Pro with a Mavic 3 Cine. Both devices are at latest firmware levels.

To be clear, I reported the issue directly to DJI support several days ago, as well as posting about it to this forum, and have received feedback from DJI support that they have identified the root cause and will be issuing an updated version of DJI Fly "soon" to address the issue.  However, if I can supply any additional information to assist in this process I would be happy to do so.

Regards

NDI-Orlando
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NDI-Orlando Posted at 9-25 07:48
Hello, DJI Paladin,

The reported issue with Fly 1.7.4 occurred while using the RC Pro with a Mavic 3 Cine. Both devices are at latest firmware levels.

Thank you for your response. We will surely keep you posted once we receive information with regard to this issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules