Audience Mode
6390 15 2022-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49a4213f
lvl.1

United States

Hello yall i want to know if i can use my v2 goggles to watch while someone is flying the Avata with the new Goggles 2?
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may connect your DJI FPV Goggles V2 to your DJI Avata for audience mode, however, you need to have all your components, especially the FPV Goggles v2 to have the latest firmware to avoid issues. In addition, you need to change the mode to "DJI AVATA" in the DJI FPV Goggles V2 menu. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-25
Use props
fans49a4213f
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 03:27
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may connect your DJI FPV Goggles V2 to your DJI Avata for audience mode, however, you need to have all your components, especially the FPV Goggles v2 to have the latest firmware to avoid issues. In addition, you need to change the mode to "DJI AVATA" in the DJI FPV Goggles V2 menu. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Paladin,
      Thx for the info ill give it a try also thx for the quick response!!
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans49a4213f Posted at 9-25 06:50
Paladin,
      Thx for the info ill give it a try also thx for the quick response!!

It's always my pleasure to help. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for always choosing DJI!
2022-9-26
Use props
fans6e955622
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 03:27

Observing this post and would like specific clarification.

Someone can be flying their Avata with Goggles 2.  A second person can observe the flight using their V2 goggles.  

Me sign you can connect both Goggles 2 and Goggles V2 to the Avata at the same time?  It doesn’t have to be the same version of goggle?

Asking because this is something I am researching before buying an Avata.

Thanks.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans6e955622 Posted at 9-30 11:03
Observing this post and would like specific clarification.

Someone can be flying their Avata with Goggles 2.  A second person can observe the flight using their V2 goggles.  

Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, your concern is if the Two (2) DJI Goggles 2 or 2 DJI FPV Goggles V2 can be connected to the DJI Avata for Pilot and Audience mode. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-2
Use props
crtaustralia
New

Australia

Hi, is it possible to view audience mode on a device other than goggles, such as a phone or PC. I know I can view the stream in the DJI Fly app, but I want to be able to do it wirelessly.
2022-11-18
Use props
square_wire
New

Germany

Hi, can I fly the avata on goggles 2 and have the audience mode on another pair of goggles 2?
2022-12-20
Use props
SkyMotionDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 989019 ft
  • >>>
United States

My understanding is you can fly the Avata with the goggles 2 and Audience on a set of Goggle 2 or Goggles v2.   Then you can connect the Audience Goggles to the Smart Controller and have that output a HDMI signal.....  Or build a Cosmostreamer.  
https://cosmostreamer.com/products/djiavata/
2023-4-1
Use props
scoble08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4327592 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-9-25 03:27

Hello.  
Can I fly the avata on goggles 2 and have the audience mode on a pair of goggles Integra, or vice versa?
If so, how?
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

scoble08 Posted at 4-1 14:20
Hello.  
Can I fly the avata on goggles 2 and have the audience mode on a pair of goggles Integra, or vice versa?
If so, how?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, DJI goggles Integra have audience mode, settings location: Goggles integra menu> Settings> Transmission> Audience mode; and Goggles integra can be a Goggles 2 audience when Goggles 2 is turned on broadcast mode. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_1IoV43V5RNwS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176526 ft
Poland

With the recent compatibility upgrade googles can be paired with dji mini 3 pro, however, its lacking the audience mode. Is there any plan to implement that feature into mini 3 pro? Is it technically possible at all?
Thanks

2023-5-13
Use props
Salvador BALCELLS TALAVERA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 493976 ft
Spain

Please important, mini pro 3 with googles integra, dont have mode audience... i bought two googles for share eith two googles ( how avata this function is aviable and work good) Please, update firmware for activate mode audience?

If it is not possible for phisics mavic , another idea: use second googles integra via cable for view primary googles, same function phone-googles for view two persons, but via googles the immersive view is totally,, please , one solution for share mavic minibpro with two googles integra... via audience or via cable
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Salvador BALCELLS TALAVERA Posted at 5-27 09:05
Please important, mini pro 3 with googles integra, dont have mode audience... i bought two googles for share eith two googles ( how avata this function is aviable and work good) Please, update firmware for activate mode audience?

If it is not possible for phisics mavic , another idea: use second googles integra via cable for view primary googles, same function phone-googles for view two persons, but via googles the immersive view is totally,, please , one solution for share mavic minibpro with two googles integra... via audience or via cable

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry, but both methods are currently not support. But rest assured that your feedback will be voiced out to the DJI Developers for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-5-28
Use props
djiuser_oem3ZvfXmUnI
New
Argentina

Hello how are you? I need to know if my flight with Avata can be seen by many people through several dronemask2 connected to my Integra goggles. thank you
4-6 10:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_oem3ZvfXmUnI Posted at 4-6 10:10
Hello how are you? I need to know if my flight with Avata can be seen by many people through several dronemask2 connected to my Integra goggles. thank you

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We haven't tested the connection of this Goggles (dronemask 2) therefore we cannot guarantee a perfect connection with our product. Please note that the DJI Avata can only be connected via DJI Goggles like DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra, and DJI FPV Goggles V2. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-6 20:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules