1896 3 2022-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_v3h3CMZ2osNN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1697316 ft
Italy

Hi,
I’d like to downgrade the firmware from v. 01.01.02.00 to v. 01.01.00.00 using "Dji Assistant 2 Consumer Drones Series" for Win but I can’t select the previous firmware. Why? Thank you in advance.

2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to downgrade the firmware of your unit. Can you please confirm what issue are you experiencing right now? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-25
Use props
Hilton Avelar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156063 ft
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-9-25 03:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to downgrade the firmware of your unit. Can you please confirm what issue are you experiencing right now? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

After updating to the aircraft's firmware v01.03.0000, it no longer recognizes the batteries.
I bought the fly more kit to test it and even with the new batteries I keep getting the messages:
Battery communication error
Battery too low
With these messages it is not possible to take off.
The error occurred after the update.

I would like to downgrade to try to solve this problem and fly again.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hilton Avelar Posted at 5-10 12:00
After updating to the aircraft's firmware v01.03.0000, it no longer recognizes the batteries.
I bought the fly more kit to test it and even with the new batteries I keep getting the messages:
Battery communication error

Hi there. We manage to respond to this thread that you posted https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=290278 . Please try the troubleshooting steps provided on the said thread and please let us know the result. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules