Smart Controller Waypoints Shows All White Screen
1051 7 2022-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lokinator
lvl.1

United States

Hi
Went to use waypoints today and got a error message and the google map is all white. No detail. I can change terrains etc but no dice. I notices the Waypoints on the Homescreen has a "?"  but does seem to react when I select it. Im using a Mavic Pro 2.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your advice and help

Bob
2022-9-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Internet connection?
2022-9-24
Use props
Lokinator
lvl.1

United States

I was out in the field and I am home now still the same problem total white screen its like no Google maps?
2022-9-24
Use props
Lokinator
lvl.1

United States

I also have the regular non smart controller. I tried to hook that up but I guess the DJI Go Fly app isnt supported in the Play store anymore. I had no idea. So now I am stuck between the Smart controller not working for waypoints and no software to run on my phone and the non smart controller. I wanted to see if it was a smart controller issue. Ugh. I have had a heck of a time with the smart controller ever since I got it.
2022-9-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Go here to download - https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-9-24
Use props
Lokinator
lvl.1

United States

Thank you very much. Got the app working on the non smart controller/phone. Still get the error message the message says "required conditions not met. APAS is temporarily disabled". I was able to get litchi to open as well and it works fine including waypoint settings. So thinking maybe something with google maps?

2022-9-24
Use props
Lokinator
lvl.1

United States

Ok wont connect to my home but got it to tether to my phone hotspot....I got it to work and the maps to show up. I was downtown Chicago when this happened,,,no way I wasnt near satelites....maybe Im ignorant but dont remember needing to be tethered/connected to my phone to do waypoints. Do you need to be connected to the internet to do waypoints? I was just trying to do a impromptu flight plan only going 20 feet back and 30 feet up?? Regardless thank you very much for your help

2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused.  Can you please confirm if you still experienced an issue with your unit when doing Waypoints? In addition, we strongly recommend performing this said feature in a location wherein it has a strong GPS signal away from any possible interference to avoid issues. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules