Help with a few things | dji Mini 3 Pro
397 3 2022-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cesar Rookie Pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 732 ft
Colombia

Friends, i hope you are all well. I appreciate any help given.
Got my UAV (Mini 3 Pro) the day before yesterday and apart from sweay hands and entering into panick thinking that i was gonna loose the aircraft, this is probably the best hobbie i could have ever found.

All was good until this morning... the problem is with GEO zones and let me explain. I live in one of the blue areas (authorization zones). I understand that you do have to have unblocked the restriction before flying and that's OK. This morning, i went to the local park (100m from where i live) and attempted to fly my drone. Well, I couldn't. [The system] didn't allow me; a prompt offering to unlock the zone popped up but since i did not have WIFI connection, i had to come back home: ¿the reason? No network connection or access to internet.

So here it's my question... Do i have to ensure beforehand that if i want to fly throughout these GEO zones i download the permission and transfer it to the drone?

Other question... Was there a way in whicn i could have used my iPhone to unlock the zone and then sync it with my RC?

Thanks in advance.
2022-9-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can connect the controller to the iPhone hotspot for internet activity,  just bare in mind that the controller will turn wifi off when you take off.
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The whole process of the unlocking can be viewed through this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1  To ensure your flight experience, we would recommend you check the GEO map beforehand and apply for unlock in time.
2022-9-26
Use props
Cesar Rookie Pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 732 ft
Colombia

Thank you su much.
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules