3849 14 2022-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zwolsefoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112556 ft
Netherlands

I'm using a new DJI Mini 3 Pro drone
right from the start  i don't have a straight horizon the right side is higher then the left side
and some times when i start up the aircaft it a bit of a strange noise dissapears after a second
is there something wrong with the gimbal (it works well accept hte levelling of the horizon)
i calibrated the gimbal ,the aircraft and the RC controller but the problem remains
how to fix it (it looks bad special in the video's )

Horizon1.jpeg

Horizon

Horizon
2022-9-25
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maybe try calibrating the IMU of the drone ?
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Zwolsefoto. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know before having this issue did your DJI Mini 3 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your drone to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? In addition, you may try to reset the gimbal settings under your Advance Gimbal settings then calibrate again the gimbal then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-9-25
Use props
PAROINA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3279160 ft
United States

I am on my 4th Mini 3 due to gimbal issues. 2 of them had a buzzing noise at startup. If that is what yours has, return it for another or send it to DJI for repair.
2022-9-25
Use props
Zwolsefoto
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 19:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your drone to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? In addition, you may try to reset the gimbal settings under your Advance Gimbal settings then calibrate again the gimbal then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

I tried everything calibrating everything
the only way to keep the horizon straight is manually set it but when I started up the next time I have to
do this again
very annoying
With friendly regards
2022-9-26
Use props
Zwolsefoto
lvl.2
Netherlands

PAROINA Posted at 9-25 20:19
I am on my 4th Mini 3 due to gimbal issues. 2 of them had a buzzing noise at startup. If that is what yours has, return it for another or send it to DJI for repair.

That's the same here
but the buzzing noise is n't everytime
So I think there is something wrong with the gimbal
with friendly regards
2022-9-26
Use props
Zwolsefoto
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-25 18:50
Hello there Zwolsefoto. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know before having this issue did your DJI Mini 3 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

No
Nothing it was from the beginning the issue  
With friendly regards
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Zwolsefoto Posted at 9-26 00:12
No
Nothing it was from the beginning the issue  
With friendly regards

Hi there Zwolsefoto. Thank you for the reply and for this additional information. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Mini 3 Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-26
Use props
Zwolsefoto
lvl.2
Netherlands

Well contacted DJI support and the only thing they could do is send it in for repair and that means that I will at least won't have a drone
for my work and I use it almost every day
Warrenty goes through the reseller and that means that I will mis the drone for two weeks
not a service with I'm use to due to the warranty
2022-9-26
Use props
djiuser_YC0dKNR69MZ3
New
Flight distance : 424767 ft
Ireland

Zwolsefoto Posted at 2022-9-26 00:08
I tried everything calibrating everything
the only way to keep the horizon straight is manually set it but when I started up the next time I have to
do this again

https://youtu.be/rn4fOXYMIT4
2023-5-31
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

djiuser_YC0dKNR69MZ3 Posted at 5-31 09:03
https://youtu.be/rn4fOXYMIT4

Thanks for sharing this
2023-5-31
Use props
djiuser_WnOBeKL1zcOm
lvl.1

Finland

Zwolsefoto Posted at 2022-9-26 07:32
Well contacted DJI support and the only thing they could do is send it in for repair and that means that I will at least won't have a drone
for my work and I use it almost every day
Warrenty goes through the reseller and that means that I will mis the drone for two weeks

When you calibrated the gimbal was the drone on a LEVEL surface?
2023-11-24
Use props
Zwolsefoto
lvl.2
Netherlands

djiuser_WnOBeKL1zcOm Posted at 11-24 10:35
When you calibrated the gimbal was the drone on a LEVEL surface?

yes
but was not the problem DJI has a great service and this was a common issue so they replaced the drone
Problem solved
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Zwolsefoto Posted at 11-25 10:53
yes
but was not the problem DJI has a great service and this was a common issue so they replaced the drone
Problem solved

We're glad you already got a replacement. You can always reach out to us if you need further assistance. Thank you for your great support.
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules