548 1 2022-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shot By Steem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136745 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So a couple of days ago i bought the Avata. I decided to practice first in some simulators. Currently im on a Samsung S22 which has no support for either DJI Fly as DJI Virtual Flight. That is a problem. Then i installed the DJI Virtual Flight app on my gf her phone which works fine except for the motion controller which i can not switch from N to S mode which unables me to even finish the tutorial. For the drone itself i can switch from N to S mode fine.
Additionally, after a couple of minutes flying the image on the goggles freeze while the app is still perfectly fine.

Its a shame there is no real competition for DJI because their software is garbage.

2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? In addition, you may want to try to DJI Virtual Flight App using your computer and check if you still experience the said issue. You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata
2022-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules