2275 14 2022-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rone4d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 830564 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've had some issues with the new firmware related to user settings.

1) if you save a profile and reboot the camera it doesn't load with that profile. It just starts with the N/A profile.

2) if you save gimbal parameters (I think PAN and dead and) - some of the parameters don't reload with your profile. You have to switch back and forth and eventually the parameters load.

I've reset the firmware twice and still she these issues. I'm pretty sure they weren't a problem on the original firmware.
2022-9-25
Use props
Elia Franke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332277 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have the exact same issue since the latest update. Drives me mad
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry for your inconvenience.
Could you please tell us more details of the profiles and parameters you mean, and could you please send us a video so that we can better confirm?
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-28
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I will when I'm not working in the next day or so.

2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

rone4d Posted at 9-28 11:00
I will when I'm not working in the next day or so.

Thanks for the reply.
Please note that when you update this post, please reply to me directly or you can also send me a PM.
If you reply to this post directly, I might miss it.
Thank you for your understanding.

GTScreenshot_20220929_122308.png
2022-9-28
Use props
BerthaVision
lvl.2

Belgium

We have been using the 4D for about 30hrs last week, one of the bugs I wanted to report was this one. If changing a battery not all the profile settings remain set. It looked like random settings would switch to default or for the stabilizer 0..for example the tilt axis speed will be 0 in place of medium.  You cant see or adjust the gimbal settings while filming (WHY???) so we had a ruined shoot sadly because we presumed it would keep the settings like every other camera & gimbal. It does some of the time...its seems to be random.
2022-10-7
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've not had chance to mess with this but if you save two profiles and switch back and forth, eventually one sticks. That's my current work around.

Bizarre.

2022-10-7
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-28 00:38
Hi, there.
We are sorry for your inconvenience.
Could you please tell us more details of the profiles and parameters you mean, and could you please send us a video so that we can better confirm?

Hi Natalia, Here is the clip of the R4D with latest firmware not storing or loading the profile "RONE" with correct gimbal parameter.

You can see I saved this just before thet reboot and when it loaded up profile was N/A.

Thanks,

Tyrone.
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

rone4d Posted at 11-3 06:32
R4D - clips not sorting  user profile info

Hi Natalia, Here is the clip of the R4D with latest firmware not storing or loading the profile "RONE" with correct gimbal parameter.

Hi, there.
Thanks for the feedback, we are confirming this problem with the relevant team and it may need to time to check, we will reply you asap, please don't worry.
If you need any other support, please let us know as well.
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BerthaVision Posted at 10-7 06:50
We have been using the 4D for about 30hrs last week, one of the bugs I wanted to report was this one. If changing a battery not all the profile settings remain set. It looked like random settings would switch to default or for the stabilizer 0..for example the tilt axis speed will be 0 in place of medium.  You cant see or adjust the gimbal settings while filming (WHY???) so we had a ruined shoot sadly because we presumed it would keep the settings like every other camera & gimbal. It does some of the time...its seems to be random.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we know if your problem is resolved now?
If not, may we confirm if you meet the same problem of rone4d?
Thank you in advance.
2022-11-5
Use props
BerthaVision
lvl.2

Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-5 18:49
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we know if your problem is resolved now?
If not, may we confirm if you meet the same problem of rone4d?

yes it looks like I have also the same issue Rone4d, its not just on saving a profile, but also randomly when just changing a battery & restarting the unit. Sometimes the axis speed goes to 0.  I have noticed that if you do a factory reset & leave everything at default its remained at the default setting (50). The issue appears to happen when making any changes to the very limited set of gimbal settings.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BerthaVision Posted at 11-6 06:15
yes it looks like I have also the same issue Rone4d, its not just on saving a profile, but also randomly when just changing a battery & restarting the unit. Sometimes the axis speed goes to 0.  I have noticed that if you do a factory reset & leave everything at default its remained at the default setting (50). The issue appears to happen when making any changes to the very limited set of gimbal settings.

Thanks for your update.
We are confirming this problem with the relevant team, and we will keep you updated here.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

rone4d Posted at 11-3 06:32
R4D - clips not sorting  user profile info

Update:
We have confirmed with the relevant team and we will solve this problem in the next firmware. Please stay turn to our official website.
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BerthaVision Posted at 11-6 06:15
yes it looks like I have also the same issue Rone4d, its not just on saving a profile, but also randomly when just changing a battery & restarting the unit. Sometimes the axis speed goes to 0.  I have noticed that if you do a factory reset & leave everything at default its remained at the default setting (50). The issue appears to happen when making any changes to the very limited set of gimbal settings.

Update:
We have confirmed with the relevant team and we will solve this problem in the next firmware. Please stay turn to our official website.
2022-11-8
Use props
rone4d
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great - thanks for this.
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced