Immigrate to the US or google search for hacks
2022-9-25
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

FloridaNext Posted at 9-25 10:25
Immigrate to the US or google search for hacks

I cant find up to date working hacks/free.
Fake gps method, is the only method that work, but i have gps problem after that/weak gps
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We strongly recommend not using any 3rd party software to bypass any frequency band. This might be against the law and also your unit might experience some issues as we cannot guarantee any 3rd party software that will work properly with our product. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. Thank you for your support.
2022-9-25
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

fluidmind Posted at 9-25 11:54
I cant find up to date working hacks/free.
Fake gps method, is the only method that work, but i have gps problem after that/weak gps

Then pay for the hacks,
2022-9-25
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 19:02
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We strongly recommend not using any 3rd party software to bypass any frequency band. This might be against the law and also your unit might experience some issues as we cannot guarantee any 3rd party software that will work properly with our product. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. Thank you for your support.

hello, CE mode is completely useless for me on 5.8 ghz I lose range at 100 meters.
2022-9-25
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

wa.jesse07 Posted at 9-25 21:32
Then pay for the hacks,

If I pay the result may be the same. As a paid method I find a modified application to make the drone always work on fcc. I currently achieve this effect with the GPS trick. but I have a problem with my GPS signal (using my location) and I don't know if it makes sense to pay for a hack.
2022-9-25
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

when changing drone to fcc, is the controller modified?
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fluidmind Posted at 9-25 23:34
hello, CE mode is completely useless for me on 5.8 ghz I lose range at 100 meters.

Thank you for your response. However, we need to abide by local rules and regulations also to ensure the safety of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-26
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 02:31
Thank you for your response. However, we need to abide by local rules and regulations also to ensure the safety of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I understand you, but can you at least guide me as to why this happens? I think it's only in sport mode. if you want the mod to also provide you with data from DJI Assistant 2. I wish you a nice day.
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules