Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elia Franke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332277 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

I'm planning to buy a DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor + DJI Ronin 4D Video Transmitter for my DJI Ronin 4D camera.

If I'm recording in 6K at 25/100FPS slow motion, can I still use the video transmitter and remote monitor?
The documentation says it only supports 1080p 60 FPS.
Does it mean the transmitting is only available in 1080p record mode, or is that the signal the remote monitor receives? I'm confused.

Cheers
Elia

2022-9-25
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Transmission is available regardless of mode but you'll only see a maximum of 1080p/60 at the remote monitor. This is also the case when it is used as an independent monitor via HDMI and I presume it's only capable of outputting 1080p/60 if you get the expansion plate.
2022-9-27
Use props
Elia Franke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332277 ft
  • >>>
Germany

TooDeep Posted at 9-27 21:37
Transmission is available regardless of mode but you'll only see a maximum of 1080p/60 at the monitor. This is also the case when used as an independent monitor via HDMI and I presume it's only capable of outputting 1080p/60 if you get the expansion plate.so

Thanks for your answer. This information helps me indeed alot
2022-9-27
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

You are welcome. It comes with an adapter for Sony NP-F batteries (or their third party equivalents), which are much more widely available and in larger capacities than the supplied DJI battery. Also, since a firmware update, the camera can now be set to replicate the hand movements of someone operating the monitor remotely, which is fun but a little disconcerting when the monitor operator puts it down without turning the gyro feature off.
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply.
Please note that the 1080P and 60FPS of the high-bright main monitor refer to the 4D transmission to the high-bright main monitor for display and the specifications of the expansion port output of the high-bright main monitor.
The file you recorded has nothing to do with the high-bright main monitor.
Thank you.
2022-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules