Photos-Videos do not download on phone album! so frustrating!
2672 9 2022-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Perry Gogas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 495515 ft
Greece

• I have a Mini 2. Again, I shot plenty of photos and videos on the flight.
  • After the last update, we were supposed to find the photos-videos on the phone album instead of the DJI Fly app.
  • But now:
  • Only a few of the photos get downloaded to the phone album.
  • No videos appear on the phone
  • No panorama, sphere and 180 degrees photos get downloaded.
  • You cannot anymore preview, edit and even use the photos-videos directly from the phone!
  • This is frustrating making the user experience very bad...
  • This is very bad... how is this fixed?

2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Perry Gogas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-25
Use props
Perry Gogas
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-25 19:11
Hello there Perry Gogas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for the fast response!

I am using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro NFC Dual SIM (6GB/128GB).
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Perry Gogas Posted at 9-26 05:32
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for the fast response!

Hi there Perry Gogas. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-9-26
Use props
Perry Gogas
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-26 21:20
Hi there Perry Gogas. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Dear Stephen,

I have uninstalled and installed again the app.
I will try this over the next couple of days and I will repost the results.
Please note that this issue is prevalent to a lot of our Greek DJI Club.
Very common issue to be specific to my phone.
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Perry Gogas Posted at 9-28 01:23
Dear Stephen,

I have uninstalled and installed again the app.

Hi there Perry Gogas. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kinldy please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-9-28
Use props
Perry Gogas
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 22:10
Hi there Perry Gogas. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kinldy please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I have now tested it after uninstalling and installing the app again.

I flew again today and after flight before disconnecting of the drone I saw in the app the message that all files are downloaded or something to that effect.

But, now on the phone I can only see the simple photos. No 360 photos, no panorama, no videos on the phone.

This must be fixed! A lot of people have this problem!

Only in the app, under "Aircraft Album" videos are shown in low resolution.

This is very bad. We cannot use the material on the phone for processing, editing and uploading to social media anymore!
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Perry Gogas Posted at 10-14 13:29
I have now tested it after uninstalling and installing the app again.

I flew again today and after flight before disconnecting of the drone I saw in the app the message that all files are downloaded or something to that effect.

Hi there Perry Gogas. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these update. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-10-16
Use props
Perry Gogas
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-16 22:05
Hi there Perry Gogas. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these update. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.

Thank you very much! this is an important issue for all of us and many of us have it.
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Perry Gogas Posted at 10-20 03:37
Thank you very much! this is an important issue for all of us and many of us have it.

Hi there Perry Gogas. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules