Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RS3 Pro v01.00.01.00 and raven eye
1766 12 2022-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Hi

I updated to the following and now raven eye is no longer moving the gimbal left/right while tracking an object, tilt works fine

• Firmware:        v01.00.01.00
  • DJI Ronin Image Transmitter (RavenEye) Firmware: v01.03.00.30

2022-9-25
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

I have since found out that if there is any kind of pan input while raven eye is tracking, then it tracks until input is stopped
for example move left/right on the joystick or remote joystick is works while there is input.
What also makes tracking work is when I use force mobile and constantly change direction, but if force mobile is on and i put the phone down so that it is stable, then tracking does not work.The active tracking was working correctly on the previous gimbal version, it only stopped working after the current gimbal version was installed

2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will recommend you downgrade to the previous version and test again.
2022-9-26
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-26 00:29
Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will recommend you downgrade to the previous version and test again.

Try again DJI this didnt work
We recommend you fix the problem and release an update
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chrisb123 Posted at 11-22 07:39
Try again DJI this didnt work
We recommend you fix the problem and release an update

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience
Our engineers would like to know whether you want to control the gimbal to the left and right when it is under FPV mode?
Also, may we know after you downgrade the firmware version of the gimbal, does it make any difference?
2022-11-23
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

I dont know what you mean by control the gimbal left or right in FPV mode. I'm trying to use the RavenEye to perform tracking.  The green tracking box shows up, but for tracking to work it has to have some kind of input up/dow/left/right, make no difference which direction, the input can be from the joystick or from force mobile or mobile input. The input source and direction is irrelevant there just needs to be some, then it starts working until the input stops.
I didnt downgrade the gimbal firmware
2022-11-24
Use props
djiuser_8XZ3OOcijoMQ
New

India

I can't update firmware to 01.00.02. i have restarted several number of times but I am getting the same error code 1003
2023-1-21
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-11-23 23:49
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience
Our engineers would like to knwo whether you want to control the gimbal to the left and right when it is under FPV mode?
Also, may we know after you downgrade the firmware version of the gimbal, does it make any differences?

No its does not make a difference, its wont active track unless I reset the gimbal. But its stops working soon after, resetting does not fix the problem
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8XZ3OOcijoMQ Posted at 1-21 22:07
I can't update firmware to 01.00.02. i have restarted several number of times but I am getting the same error code 1003

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know at which you saw this error code 1003?
Did it prompt you when you try to update the firmware?
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chrisb123 Posted at 2022-11-24 02:41
I dont know what you mean by control the gimbal left or right in FPV mode. I'm trying to use the RavenEye to perform tracking.  The green tracking box shows up, but for tracking to work it has to have some kind of input up/dow/left/right, make no difference which direction, the input can be from the joystick or from force mobile or mobile input. The input source and direction is irrelevant there just needs to be some, then it starts working until the input stops.
I didnt downgrade the gimbal firmware

Sorry for the late response. Kindly know that it requires you to reply to our thread so that we can receive a notification. If only the pan axis cannot follow the movement of the grip when DJI RS 3/RS 3 Pro is in ActiveTrack mode when using RavenEye, please check and update the gimbal and Raveneye firmware to the latest version.
2023-2-11
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-11 00:29
Sorry for the late response. Kindly know that it requires you to reply to our thread so that we can receive a notification. If only the pan axis cannot follow the movement of the grip when DJI RS 3/RS 3 Pro is in ActiveTrack mode when using RavenEye, please check and update the gimbal and Raveneye firmware to the latest version.

It was on the latest version, I downgraded it and it did the same
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chrisb123 Posted at 2-12 06:53
It was on the latest version, I downgraded it and it did the same

Thanks. If the issue persists, please screenshot the following information for us so that we can escalate your issue to our engineers for further diagnosis.

1. Gimbal firmware version;

2. Raveneye firmware version;

3. Video of showing ActiveTrack operation
2023-2-14
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

1. Latest, previous or original version
2. Latest, previous or original version
3. Video, what for? its either
a. Turn it all on, wire it all up, select subject, box turns green, gimbal moves and follows subject as it moves. AKA I know how it supposed to work. I can make it work just fine. It does work just fine
OR
b. Turn it all on, wire it all up, select subject, box turns green, gimbal DOES NOT move, box follows subject off screen. Until I reset gimbal settings, then go to a.)

The video will be a be video of the screen
A green box surrounding the selected item
Green box follows item as it goes off screen and gimbal DOES NOT move

The problem is more like one of the gimbal settings, like dead band or a gimbal setting selected from within the app
2023-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules