Auto photo mode
832 6 2022-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RetiredBC473
lvl.1

United States

Any idea when they will update the firmware to allow for automatic photo taking while circling a point of interest?  I need it to take a photo every 2 seconds while circling a POI to be able to build 3D imaging.  Other drones have this option in their "orbit" mode. Or is there a way to do this that I am missing?  Thanks in advance.
2022-9-25
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

You will probably need another drone for that, also picture quality on the other drones is a LOT better, like the Mini3pro
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-25
Use props
RetiredBC473
lvl.1

United States

Nees Posted at 9-25 19:41
You will probably need another drone for that, also picture quality on the other drones is a LOT better, like the Mini3pro

Thanks for the info.
2022-9-26
Use props
RetiredBC473
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 21:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc.  Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for the reply.  Hopefully soon.
2022-9-26
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nees Posted at 9-25 19:41
You will probably need another drone for that, also picture quality on the other drones is a LOT better, like the Mini3pro

I don't think that's ever going to be an issue for Avata either, nor will it ever be...
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RetiredBC473 Posted at 9-26 06:27
Thanks for the reply.  Hopefully soon.

You are most welcome. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules