2749 3 2022-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Picked up my Mini 3 Pro and have been doing some flights. Brilliant little tool for image and video and I love how quickly it sets up with the DJI RC

I've recently noticed that some videos cannot be downloaded to my iPad Pro 12.9" when I connect the SDXC card to it. There's a red exclaimation mark in the Photos app (iPad Pro) thumbnails and this happens on all the iPads in my family.

Do any of you have any idea what is causing this and how I can fix it? Current video settings are 4k 60fps, MP4 format, D-Cinelike
2022-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could they have been filmed in H265?
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to initiate the troubleshooting steps below to see if this rectifies the issue?

1. Ensure that the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Positioning function are turned on in the mobile phone settings.
Note: In some Android mobile devices, the app Wi-Fi permission can be set separately. Check the Wi-Fi permission setting for the DJI Fly app and ensure that the Wi-Fi permission is allowed.

2. Try to use the Fixed 2.4 GHz function in the QuickTransfer Band. Go to the DJI Fly homepage - Settings - QuickTransfer Band - Fixed 2.4 GHz.

Note: If the connection failure can be resolved by using this method, it can be determined that the mobile phone’s 5G band does not cover 5.8 GHz.

3. Restart the mobile phone and aircraft.

4. Try to rename the aircraft and restart it.

In addition, if another mobile phone was connected to the aircraft using the QuickTransfer function, and the mobile phone is nearby, a possible reason for this message is that the aircraft’s Wi-Fi is occupied by the previously connected mobile phone. We recommend turning off the Wi-Fi on the previously connected mobile phone or deleting/ignoring the aircraft’s Wi-Fi. If the mobile phone cannot be found, please change the aircraft name in DJI Fly and reconnect to it.

Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-26
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi Paladin

Based on what I have researched online, this might be a limitation with iOS Photos app in not being able to handle files that are more than 4k/30. I am not transferring them via WiFi, and using an SD card reader, and it is always the 4k files that won't transfer

I'm trying to figure out how to use the Quick Transfer between aircraft, the DJI RC (the one with the screen), and my iPhone

I will try what you suggested, using the Quick Transfer function and report back to see if that works better. Thanks!
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules