1299 7 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Codegit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141719 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Is it possible to add Wi-Fi 6 support to goggles 2? I am unable to see my home wifi which is Wi-Fi 6.
Does anybody know a way around this issue?

The lack of support Wi-Fi 6 stops us from streaming video to Goggles 2.

2022-9-26
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check your router settings. My guess is that in can be adjusted to a protocol of your needs.
2022-9-26
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

At home, I'm always using some older technology.
You can't own only the latest products...
They all work togerher very well.
2022-9-26
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-26 06:31
Check your router settings. My guess is that in can be adjusted to a protocol of your needs.

2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We may need to coordinate this with our designated team for attention. We will surely keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your patience and understanding,.
2022-9-26
Use props
Codegit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141719 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I know I can setup my router to use an older protocol. Why would I do that when everything else works. So the suggestion is to slow down my router so that I can use the goggles???? seriously??????
2022-9-28
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Codegit Posted at 9-28 02:32
I know I can setup my router to use an older protocol. Why would I do that when everything else works. So the suggestion is to slow down my router so that I can use the goggles???? seriously??????

When you enable other protocols on your router that doesn't mean that WiFi 6 won't work on the devices that can utilize it. As of now I have 135 clients connected to my router/AP's/backboned extenders and very few of those clients are WiFi 6 enabled.
2022-9-28
Use props
djiuser_ErdN6M3pcKfy
New

Italy

Any news? Same issue here. I have 2 WiFi 6 access points at home and I can’t stream. Wtf
2-14 15:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules