o(^-^)o
stevetr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just received my OM6 seems 2 things are not working
1. start video recording button is not working but does work for photo
2. switch to front/rear camera not working but it does respond to double press and triple press
Checked the compatibility and it seems one plus 8 and one plus 8 pro are there but not the 8T, have been using with my OM5 with no issues on the 8T phone (pity I gave my OM5 away yesterday).
So what is the plan for future releases?
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stevetr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( OnePlus 8T ) that you are using on your DJI OM 6 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the OnePlus 8T will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 6 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ty_List_EN_0922.pdf ). Kindly please rest assured that support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you.
2022-9-26
Use props
stevetr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So poor decision on my part to buy this, I will treat all my future buying decisions with an appropriate level of caution, I have generally just purchased each drone, action or OM as it became available guess I will have to be much more cautious if the products are not to be just a waste of money.
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules