163 3 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5eeaad82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 907274 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi. I have created and  saved up to five modes but I can't acces to them. Only I can overwrite the actual mode. Any help?  Many thanks
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please tell us more about the issue? Are you having issues when trying to access your files? Also, can you please confirm what Osmo product are you using for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-26
Use props
fans5eeaad82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 907274 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 19:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please tell us more about the issue? Are you having issues when trying to access your files? Also, can you please confirm what Osmo product are you using for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi. Don’t worry   The issue is solved. I can see the custom modes inside the working menu (C1,…). Many thanks.
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans5eeaad82 Posted at 9-26 23:43
Hi. Don’t worry   The issue is solved. I can see the custom modes inside the working menu (C1,…). Many thanks.

Great! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the said issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules