M300 WaypointV2Mission callbacks not updating anymore
473 0 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9rPIKxa
lvl.1

Netherlands

I am currently developing an app where users can create custom WaypointV2 missions and upload them to the M300. This was working fine before the firmware update (Aircraft Firmware v04.01.00.00, RC Firmware v04.01.01.01), but after the update it does not anymore. Specifically, the WaypointV2MissionOperatorListener that I add to the WaypointV2MissionOperator does not get called at all. So none of the overridden methods (onDownloadUpdate(), onUploadUpdate(), onExecutionUpdate(), etc..) happen anymore. Furthermore, the FlightController callback methods also do not get called. For example, in the code below, none of the logs get called! In the debugger, the setHomeLocation..() function is called, but the callbacks never run.
mFlightController.setHomeLocationUsingAircraftCurrentLocation(djiError1 -> {
    if (djiError1 != null) {
        Log.e(TAG, "setDroneLocationListener: setHomeLocationUsingCurrentLocation: Error: " + djiError1.getErrorCode() + ", Description: " + djiError1.getDescription());
    } else {
        Log.d(TAG, "setDroneLocationListener: setting home location using current location completed SUCCESSFULLY");
        homeLocationSet = true;
    }
});

I have have not touched the code since before the update, so it must be something with the update. Has anyone had similar issues? Does someone know what the problem is?

2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules