9368 50 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd4745866
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373527 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello, I have problems using the dji fpv 2 remote control in virtual flight and pc, it works perfect in all simulators, velocidrone, etc. In the dji simulator it worked the first time and connects 1 out of every 10 connection attempts, it's exasperating. Anyone else have that problem, it works perfect with everyone else. Thanks.
2022-9-26
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

I had that issue the first time I tried it but now it connects every time. I believe the solution is to turn the remote on after you are on the home screen of the virtual flight. Try that and see if it works better for you.
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the software on your computer to see if the issue persists? You may also refer to FPVTrendz suggestion on post #2 by turning the remote on after going to the home screen. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-26
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 19:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the software on your computer to see if the issue persists? You may also refer to FPVTrendz suggestion on post #2 by turning the remote on after going to the home screen. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello, I have tried everything, also uninstall and it still does not work. Velo and liftof continue to work very well, other colleagues have a similar problem, it must be something with virtual and drivers, I hope they solve it, very grateful, regards
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansd4745866 Posted at 9-26 23:40
Hello, I have tried everything, also uninstall and it still does not work. Velo and liftof continue to work very well, other colleagues have a similar problem, it must be something with virtual and drivers, I hope they solve it, very grateful, regards

Thank you for keeping us posted. We will also coordinate this with our designated team for their attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-28
Use props
derbock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129875 ft
Austria

I have the same issue. If i click on the Controller symbol wich is by the way greyed out and crossed out but it says "Remote Controller connected" but the Controller does not react. If i unplug the Controller it immediatly says Controller unplugged?! I tried everything mentioned. The controller is working fine with Virtual flight on my iPhone and iPad and in Liftoff on my Windows 11 PC. But not in DJI Virtual Flight on the PC.
2022-9-30
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

derbock Posted at 9-30 01:40
I have the same issue. If i click on the Controller symbol wich is by the way greyed out and crossed out but it says "Remote Controller connected" but the Controller does not react. If i unplug the Controller it immediatly says Controller unplugged?! I tried everything mentioned. The controller is working fine with Virtual flight on my iPhone and iPad and in Liftoff on my Windows 11 PC. But not in DJI Virtual Flight on the PC.

I hope they fix it soon in a future update.
2022-9-30
Use props
derbock
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-28 02:49
Thank you for keeping us posted. We will also coordinate this with our designated team for their attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Are there any news to this topic?! That is really annoying.
2022-10-20
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1916526 ft
United States

FPVTrendz Posted at 9-26 12:18
I had that issue the first time I tried it but now it connects every time. I believe the solution is to turn the remote on after you are on the home screen of the virtual flight. Try that and see if it works better for you.

I had the same thing, but once I turned the controller off and on while it was connected and with the program open its had no issues since.
2022-10-20
Use props
Shot By Steem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136745 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I had this issue in the beginning too, now it seems solved but what helped for me was to start the calibration of the controller in the menu. Nowhere it showed connected but at the calibration it somehow did. After completing the steps it worked.
2022-10-20
Use props
derbock
lvl.4
Austria

Josh Cheater Posted at 10-20 08:54
I had the same thing, but once I turned the controller off and on while it was connected and with the program open its had no issues since.

Thanks a lot, that was the solution, although I think I did that last time I tried it!
2022-10-21
Use props
djiuser_36jaP0T6XPHJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 490079 ft
Germany

Still got the problem. I tried to connect it over 20-30 times. Reinstalled the dji virtual flight sim and updated the fpv remote 2. It worked once, but dont ask me why. All the other times I connect it, it say remote connected but no buttons/sticks work and the remote symbol in the corner is also grey colored.  What am I doing wrong? Using win11
2022-10-26
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

djiuser_36jaP0T6XPHJ Posted at 10-26 14:36
Still got the problem. I tried to connect it over 20-30 times. Reinstalled the dji virtual flight sim and updated the fpv remote 2. It worked once, but dont ask me why. All the other times I connect it, it say remote connected but no buttons/sticks work and the remote symbol in the corner is also grey colored.  What am I doing wrong? Using win11

It works with all the other simulators, I don't know why dji doesn't fix it, many of us are in the same situation with windows 11
2022-10-27
Use props
AllenKite
lvl.2
Canada

Has any progress been made on this problem? It is completely infuriating. I, too, have managed to randomly get my new Avata Remote 2 to work with the VIrtual Flight Sim exactly two times in about 100 attempts. I know it CAN work, and cannot figure out why it doesn't.
2022-11-23
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

AllenKite Posted at 11-23 13:26
Has any progress been made on this problem? It is completely infuriating. I, too, have managed to randomly get my new Avata Remote 2 to work with the VIrtual Flight Sim exactly two times in about 100 attempts. I know it CAN work, and cannot figure out why it doesn't.

Try a new cable?   
Mine connects every time.  I am using USB-C to USB-A cable.
2022-11-23
Use props
basejumpr
lvl.2

United States

As of 12/7/2022, I have tried everything suggested in this post, but I am still experiencing this same issue on my Corsair One desktop & my Asus Zephyrus 15 laptop.  It's worth noting that I did get the controller to work 1 time on my Corsair One about a week ago, but when I tried it again about 1/2 later, I was unable to get it to work & I've never got it to work again since then.

Here's what I am experiencing:
    1. The remote icon is greyed out w/ a slash through, which would appear to indicate that the remote is not connected, even though it is
    2. When I click on the greyed-out remote icon, I get a message stating the remote IS connected
    3. When I disconnect and/or power off the remote, I get a message stating that the remote has been disconnected
    4. When I connect and/or power on the remote, I get a message stating that the remote has been successfully connected
    5. The controller work just fine in other sims, e.g., Velocidrone, Liftoff, etc.
    6. When I open the 'Set up USB game controller' setting in Windows, the controller works as expected (inputs from both sticks and all of the buttons, switches & the dial are correctly displayed in Set up USB game controller applet)

Here's a list of what I've tried so far:
1. Different PC, cables & ports
2. Powering the remote on after navigating to the Home screen
3. Uninstalling & reinstalling DJI Virtual Flight, etc.

Below is some background info about software, firmware & my desktop & laptop configurations.
I have verified everything DJI related is up to date, this includes:
    - Firmware on all devices is current, e.g., drone, controllers & goggles
    - All DJI software is current, e.g., Virtual Flight & DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)
PC Configurations:
    - Desktop: Windows 11 22H2 (OS Build 22623.1020)
    - Laptop: Windows 11 22H2 (OS Build 22621.900)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
2022-12-7
Use props
djiuser_a5jpCaGP5aGb
lvl.1

Israel

I'm experiencing the exact same issue @DJI any solution for this yet?
2022-12-10
Use props
SirStabbs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218799 ft
United States

I dont know if its the same issue, but whenever i use the DJI Virtual Flight, once i get to the main menu, i select what drone i wanna fly then i simply unplug and plug my controller back in while the controller is on. i dont turn the controller off, i just pull the USB plug out and plug it back in and it connects. Win10 latest updates, latest DJI VF, latest DJI FPV Controller 2 firmware.
2022-12-10
Use props
DJILee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 629573 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same issue. I have installed latest DJI Virtual Flight Windows Version V1.4.0 (2022-08-29) on Windows 10 PC (Upudate) I have DJI FPV Controller 2 and DJI RC Pro borth are updated to latest firmware. borth are not working. then I have tryed GameSir Xbox controller. It is working but not all buttes ane not working, and flying exprece all so not the smooth.
2023-1-7
Use props
Nimy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824124 ft
United States

Same thing here.

Motion controller works perfectly,

FPV Controller 2 is able to pair and sometimes it even shows the connected icon and sign that you can use the gimbal and the start button to navigate but it doesn't do anything.

I have also used https://gamepad-tester.com/ and the gimbals seem to work, but windows sees it as usb composite device, with a generic microsoft driver. Are there any specific drivers for the fpv controller 2?

Goggles 2 also don't work The app doesn't see it in any way.
2023-1-9
Use props
Nimy
lvl.1
Romania

(on the PC program, not on phone)
2023-1-9
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

controllers work fine for me (win11), both motion controller as the fpv controller2.

Goggles is not supported
Even though the icon is in the windows program.
2023-1-10
Use props
Ozy311
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1969 ft
United States

I am also having this issue.  The Controller 2 works fine and shows up as a USB HID Interface with working buttons in the Windows Game controllers applet.   It also works in other software without issue.  This app has been crashing 50% of the time when launching and also does not see the controller.   If I disconnect the controller while the app is running, a popup does happen asking me to reconnect I assume because the text is in Chinese.  This is frustrating as I just dumped $2000 on this thing and don't want to use the simulator on my face because the nose bridge sucks on Goggles 2
------------------
System Information
------------------
      Time of this report: 1/12/2023, 18:13:01
         Operating System: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
                Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor             (32 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
                   Memory: 65536MB RAM
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
           Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    Dedicated Memory: 24156 MB
        Current Mode: 3840 x 2160 (32 bit) (120Hz)

2023-1-12
Use props
fans17c4995b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18832116 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ozy311 Posted at 1-12 17:20
I am also having this issue.  The Controller 2 works fine and shows up as a USB HID Interface with working buttons in the Windows Game controllers applet.   It also works in other software without issue.  This app has been crashing 50% of the time when launching and also does not see the controller.   If I disconnect the controller while the app is running, a popup does happen asking me to reconnect I assume because the text is in Chinese.  This is frustrating as I just dumped $2000 on this thing and don't want to use the simulator on my face because the nose bridge sucks on Goggles 2
------------------
System Information

I wouldn’t waste anytime with it.  Just get Liftoff and use that.
2023-1-12
Use props
Ozy311
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1969 ft
United States

fans17c4995b Posted at 1-12 22:07
I wouldn’t waste anytime with it.  Just get Liftoff and use that.

I did just that, but have no idea how to set it to use the N & S modes.  I'm not ready for ACRO.
2023-1-13
Use props
Nimy
lvl.1
Romania

You get n/s in liftoff too as well as acro/m. I only have the ps5 version not pc. In any case, I tried today real life avata (n/s not m) and it seems to me that it is much easier to use and more responsive than the simulators so if you do fine in them you should do exceptional in real life.

....Unless you run into birds, dogs when flying low, wind or other things like this.

It is a shame that the pc and android versions don't support the goggles2 or at least the fpv controller. I have an older iphone and it works fine on it but with low refresh rate...
2023-1-14
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

I had that issue the first time I tried
2023-1-15
Use props
Peter Cantropus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82530 ft
United States

I have the same problem
2023-2-14
Use props
Bob Draijer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 861076 ft
Netherlands

My controler 2 does not work at all on my PC (win 11)
tried all the above
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bob Draijer Posted at 3-10 07:26
My controler 2 does not work at all on my PC (win 11)
tried all the above

Hi, Bob Draijer. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry you're experiencing such a concern. By not working, did you mean the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 cannot be connected or is not recognized by the software? Or it can be connected normally, but the software itself is not running correctly? If you can provide screenshots of the error, or elaborate on the specific issue, we would be able to check it further for you. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
2023-3-11
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

I believe the solution is to turn the remote on after you are on the home screen of the virtual flight.
2023-3-13
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

ro_walker Posted at 3-13 18:57
I believe the solution is to turn the remote on after you are on the home screen of the virtual flight.

Everything has been tried and more, sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. For me the solution, much to my regret and since dji does not provide a fix. It has been sold avata and dji control, buy a real boxer radiomaster station that works with real simulators. They have no real intention to fix it, it will continue to fail a large number of people, nonsense because the dji transmitter works perfectly with all the other simulators on the market without exception.
2023-3-13
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

fansd4745866 Posted at 3-13 20:45
Everything has been tried and more, sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. For me the solution, much to my regret and since dji does not provide a fix. It has been sold avata and dji control, buy a real boxer radiomaster station that works with real simulators. They have no real intention to fix it, it will continue to fail a large number of people, nonsense because the dji transmitter works perfectly with all the other simulators on the market without exception.

2023-3-14
Use props
Peter Cantropus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82530 ft
United States

It's a shame DJI doesn't have the will to fix that defect. The remote control 2 works with all sims except the home ones!!!!
2023-3-15
Use props
Vadalma
lvl.1

Hungary

I have the same problem. All firmware is up to date, the controller works fine with drone flight and android, but the windows virtual simulator didn't work, then suddenly it did once, then never. It's really annoying that I can't exercise. (Unfortunately, my phone is slow, the simulator works, but it lags a lot, so it's not ideal.) I tried different USB cables and everything that was written here, but nothing helps.
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_TEVhKKUoEL5y
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42221 ft
France

Same problem....DJI do something!!
It is shameful !! It's not a small feature...
We just want the remote controller to work as well as on Tryp FPV and other simulators.

DJI Virtual Flight + DJI Remote Controller = DJI incompatibility
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_5ks7IldzeNIR
New

United States

i cant even find that calibration meue
2023-6-2
Use props
djiuser_9AXP8hwex6D5
lvl.1

Estonia

What worked for me was updating FPV Remote Controller 2 firmware from v2.00.0000 to v2.00.0700 using DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series).
I am Using DJI Virtual Flight on Windows 11 laptop
2023-7-8
Use props
djiuser_Mn6paJ7htkUt
New

Germany

Still not working. Latest Controller 2 drivers, uncrashed etc. works, but not dji virtual flight. Program recognizes the controller and shows a chinese error the second i unplug it, but the start stop button i have to press to progress simply does nothing apart from the controller beep. dji software is a s***show.
2023-7-14
Use props
JointerCZ
New

Czechia

I have to confirm.
No matter what I do, I have no control in the PC app, despite the windows gamepad app see the controller and the Virtual Flight app see the controller as connected.

The Android version works, but crashes frequently and as there is no calibration, max stick deflection is about 80% only, which means I cannot switch to manual mode as it needs full deflection.
Also is choppy on both my tablet and phone.
2023-7-28
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules