Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Virtual flight PC and remote controller 2
316 14 9-26 07:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd4745866
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27648 ft
Spain

Hello, I have problems using the dji fpv 2 remote control in virtual flight and pc, it works perfect in all simulators, velocidrone, etc. In the dji simulator it worked the first time and connects 1 out of every 10 connection attempts, it's exasperating. Anyone else have that problem, it works perfect with everyone else. Thanks.
9-26 07:45
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 366519 ft
United States

I had that issue the first time I tried it but now it connects every time. I believe the solution is to turn the remote on after you are on the home screen of the virtual flight. Try that and see if it works better for you.
9-26 12:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the software on your computer to see if the issue persists? You may also refer to FPVTrendz suggestion on post #2 by turning the remote on after going to the home screen. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
9-26 19:33
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 19:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the software on your computer to see if the issue persists? You may also refer to FPVTrendz suggestion on post #2 by turning the remote on after going to the home screen. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello, I have tried everything, also uninstall and it still does not work. Velo and liftof continue to work very well, other colleagues have a similar problem, it must be something with virtual and drivers, I hope they solve it, very grateful, regards
9-26 23:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansd4745866 Posted at 9-26 23:40
Hello, I have tried everything, also uninstall and it still does not work. Velo and liftof continue to work very well, other colleagues have a similar problem, it must be something with virtual and drivers, I hope they solve it, very grateful, regards

Thank you for keeping us posted. We will also coordinate this with our designated team for their attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
9-28 02:49
Use props
derbock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 107999 ft
Austria

I have the same issue. If i click on the Controller symbol wich is by the way greyed out and crossed out but it says "Remote Controller connected" but the Controller does not react. If i unplug the Controller it immediatly says Controller unplugged?! I tried everything mentioned. The controller is working fine with Virtual flight on my iPhone and iPad and in Liftoff on my Windows 11 PC. But not in DJI Virtual Flight on the PC.
9-30 01:40
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
Spain

derbock Posted at 9-30 01:40
I have the same issue. If i click on the Controller symbol wich is by the way greyed out and crossed out but it says "Remote Controller connected" but the Controller does not react. If i unplug the Controller it immediatly says Controller unplugged?! I tried everything mentioned. The controller is working fine with Virtual flight on my iPhone and iPad and in Liftoff on my Windows 11 PC. But not in DJI Virtual Flight on the PC.

I hope they fix it soon in a future update.
9-30 04:36
Use props
derbock
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-28 02:49
Thank you for keeping us posted. We will also coordinate this with our designated team for their attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Are there any news to this topic?! That is really annoying.
10-20 01:41
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1654580 ft
United States

FPVTrendz Posted at 9-26 12:18
I had that issue the first time I tried it but now it connects every time. I believe the solution is to turn the remote on after you are on the home screen of the virtual flight. Try that and see if it works better for you.

I had the same thing, but once I turned the controller off and on while it was connected and with the program open its had no issues since.
10-20 08:54
Use props
Shot By Steem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77024 ft
Netherlands

I had this issue in the beginning too, now it seems solved but what helped for me was to start the calibration of the controller in the menu. Nowhere it showed connected but at the calibration it somehow did. After completing the steps it worked.
10-20 09:44
Use props
derbock
lvl.4
Austria

Josh Cheater Posted at 10-20 08:54
I had the same thing, but once I turned the controller off and on while it was connected and with the program open its had no issues since.

Thanks a lot, that was the solution, although I think I did that last time I tried it!
10-21 00:10
Use props
djiuser_36jaP0T6XPHJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302051 ft
Germany

Still got the problem. I tried to connect it over 20-30 times. Reinstalled the dji virtual flight sim and updated the fpv remote 2. It worked once, but dont ask me why. All the other times I connect it, it say remote connected but no buttons/sticks work and the remote symbol in the corner is also grey colored.  What am I doing wrong? Using win11
10-26 14:36
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
Spain

djiuser_36jaP0T6XPHJ Posted at 10-26 14:36
Still got the problem. I tried to connect it over 20-30 times. Reinstalled the dji virtual flight sim and updated the fpv remote 2. It worked once, but dont ask me why. All the other times I connect it, it say remote connected but no buttons/sticks work and the remote symbol in the corner is also grey colored.  What am I doing wrong? Using win11

It works with all the other simulators, I don't know why dji doesn't fix it, many of us are in the same situation with windows 11
10-27 03:29
Use props
AllenKite
lvl.1
Canada

Has any progress been made on this problem? It is completely infuriating. I, too, have managed to randomly get my new Avata Remote 2 to work with the VIrtual Flight Sim exactly two times in about 100 attempts. I know it CAN work, and cannot figure out why it doesn't.
11-23 13:26
Use props
nosnoop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

AllenKite Posted at 11-23 13:26
Has any progress been made on this problem? It is completely infuriating. I, too, have managed to randomly get my new Avata Remote 2 to work with the VIrtual Flight Sim exactly two times in about 100 attempts. I know it CAN work, and cannot figure out why it doesn't.

Try a new cable?   
Mine connects every time.  I am using USB-C to USB-A cable.
11-23 18:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules