Dji Virtual flight PC and remote controller 2
9501 50 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeiHikaru
New

Netherlands

Same exact issue.

After a bit of a clunky installation and start the controller connected first time. Got in some good practice with acro/m mode and shut down when I was done hoping to continue practicing.
Today, icon is gray, looks like it's not connected.
Clicking on the icon gives a window that says: "Remote Controller connected" but the program isn't responding to any of its inputs.
Exactly the same story as others have described. If I disconnect it while running the program, it gives me a window saying my controller isn't connected, or I can see that message after clicking on the icon.
Windows device manager spots the controller just fine, and even shows in the properties menu the inputs I try.

So it's definitely connected. But the program doesn't respond to anything.
2023-8-18
Use props
Somer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 381821 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I have the same issue on my PC, but on laptop it's work well. On both i've got Windows 11.

2023-8-21
Use props
KrystianK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103169 ft
Poland

Same on my site
2023-11-23
Use props
KrystianK
lvl.2
Poland

it; works but at first you must connect motion controller 1 and strat the virtual flight when you in then you disconnect and connect remote controller 2. All under Windows 11
2023-11-27
Use props
Vlad1
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Same with me. It used to work, changed my PC, fresh Windows and now i can't practice.
DJI support, please escalate.
2023-11-28
Use props
djiuser_heqZJ4ylQAUD
lvl.1

Turkey

I have the same problem.
2023-12-6
Use props
KrystianK
lvl.2
Poland

It's works!

1. First you must connect motion controller 1 and start the virtual flight on PC (My is Windows 11 Home)
2. When you in then you disconnect it
3. Connect remote controller 2
4. Have a fun
2023-12-15
Use props
ajkhdvakjhwvd
lvl.1

Lithuania

only thing that works for me is if i launch the program as administrator and then connect or reconnect the controller while in the menu
1-2 09:16
Use props
Piepke82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5253 ft

Belgium

For me the solution was to power down (power menu on controller 2) and power up again while in the home menu of the app.
1-4 10:58
Use props
djiuser_RrDUINz4fIBH
lvl.1

Australia

Same issue for me, it worked once a week ago but not now. Says controller is connected but it doesn't work. Tried loading virtual flight as administrator, turning on controller on the home screen, different cables etc etc.

Why is DJI's software so bad? I can't run virtual flight on my Google Pixel 7 either because it's a 64 bit phone. Seriously, it would take 10 minutes to convert the existing software to produce a 64bit version but this issue has been going on for more than a year now.
I installed the firmware for all my devices via the phone app as per the instruction. Then nothing worked properly so I had to connect each device to my pc and refresh the firmware on everything and even that didn't go smoothly (Couldn't read firmware version on drone when 2 of my 3 batteries were connected).

DJI need to sack their software development team and start again, there's no excuse for this much incompetence.
1-12 16:20
Use props
Ronin248
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, i'm having the same issue. Remote Controller 2 seems to be connected but doesnt't work in the Virtual Fly Programm.
It worked before though. And it also works fine with my Avata. It is connected and updadated in the Assistent but without any changes it suddenly doesn't work in the Simulator anymore.
Are there any solutions? Turning it on and off in any ways doesn't help. The Motion controller works btw. Switching between the controllers does not.
Would be nice if DJI fixes that. People payed lots of money for all this stuff.
2-16 10:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules