782 12 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Went for the Combo at £399. Says delivery will be 4th October. Hopefully prior to our Next Holiday.

I decided this was a better purchase than the Avata. I actually think at £399 it is reasonable value for money..... We will see and I will report back once I get it
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bigplumbs. Good day and thank you for purchasing the new DJI Osmo Action 3. Again, thank you for your continued support and keep filming. .
2022-9-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Congratulations!
2022-9-27
Use props
Fell Wanderer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15807 ft
United Kingdom

I also ordered mine from Amazon about a week ago and its coming same date on the 4th October. I would have ordered directly from DJI but estimated delivery was longer. At the time there was stock for quick delivery of the standard combo but a longer wait for the adventure pack.
2022-9-27
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fell Wanderer Posted at 9-27 15:03
I also ordered mine from Amazon about a week ago and its coming same date on the 4th October. I would have ordered directly from DJI but estimated delivery was longer. At the time there was stock for quick delivery of the standard combo but a longer wait for the adventure pack.

Yes same here. Given that the adventure pack is only £90 more can’t quite see why anyone would order the Standard combo
2022-9-27
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just looked at my Amazon Orders and it still says arriving Tuesday... We will see !!
2022-10-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

its best to order from Amazon

depends on your card used with DJI that charges  fees to. they give the best return, exchange , no questions asked policy ever
2022-10-2
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well Amazon has been saying up until about 11 am today that it would be delivered today.... Now I get an email saying they will let me know when it will be delivered...... Obviously not today.... Why do 'people' lie
2022-10-4
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-5
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

osmonauta Posted at 10-5 01:45
You need to relax. I got mine 4 days AFTER the “expected” delivery date. Not to mention, I was looking at the tracking every 5 minutes on the day when DHL finally supposed to deliver it, and all of a sudden I got a n email from DHL saying “the item could not be delivered”. After an extra 4 days I nearly blew up. After calling DHL the driver came back a few hours later. Apparently the DHL driver was too lazy to get out of the van and ring the bell. They call you on the phone first, but they only call local numbers, and since I have a US-based phone, they don’t even bother calling or getting out of the van. What a ...ty company.

Yup German company you see
2022-10-5
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have cancelled my Amazon order and ordered one from someone who has stock
2022-10-7
Use props
Bigplumbs