Video Bitrates for Facebook Uploads?
436 2 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

What video bitrates do you recommend using for uploading 720p or 1080p videos (no audio) to Facebook to maintain a good quallity footage?
I'm using Davinci Resolve Studio, but don't get the option for the low to best settings, it will only accept <insert number> Kb/s values.
I export as Format: MP4. Codec: H.264. Encorder: NVIDIA
I've just started to shoot in H.265, so probably should change the above setting, I guess.

What works best for you?

Thank you.

2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MS. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Since this is a 3rd party editing software ( Davinci Resolve Studio ) that you are using to edit your work . I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots  who are using this editing software can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-9-26
Use props
MS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-26 19:44
Hello there MS. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Since this is a 3rd party editing software ( Davinci Resolve Studio ) that you are using to edit your work . I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots  who are using this editing software can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.

Hopefully, someone will reply. I just mentioned the software as an afterthought.
The bitrate settings will apply to any software.
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules