What is the Moon icon on the Timelapse screen?
3066 5 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-9-26
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-9-26
Use props
Nerdworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 645144 ft
  • >>>
Germany

osmonauta Posted at 9-26 12:21
It seems if the Moon icon is OFF, the screen will NOT turn off during Timelapse recording. If the Moon icon is ON (selected), the screen will turn off after 10 seconds. If you touch the screen, it will turn on for 10 seconds and turn off again. Meanwhile the Timelapse recording will continue. Kool!

I know that initially there was a little help bubble shown what the Moon icon is but I accidentally dismissed it so fast that I didn't see what it said.

Thanks a lot - finally an answer to this! I also wondered about that (and I also wondered why the screen stayed on, last time i took a timelapse).
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. This moon icon refers to the low power mode feature for the DJI Osmo Action 3. When the low power mode for Timelapse is enabled, Osmo Action 3 remains in low power mode at other times except for the moment of capturing to reduce power consumption and allow for longer recording times. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi osmonauta
Moon shape button at the left top of timelaspe setting page is the low power mode for timelapse shooting.

If you enable it ,the screen will be off 10 seconds after starting timelapse , which saves a lots of battery especially when shooting interval is long.
2022-9-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is your feature
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now