Touchscreen does not work
2076 3 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HKressl
lvl.1

Germany

I just bought the RONIN RS3 Pro, made the actual firmware update, everything seemed to work perfectly. Then I tried to slide through the menue on the touchscreen, it simply does not react at all. Not to swiping, touching, etc. The registration worked, after that the touchscreen shows changes in mode etc, but no access possible. The screen lock is off, I locked it a few times and unlocked it, no change.

Thank you for your help

2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Were you able to try to restart and then try again if you can now use the touchscreen of your RS 3 Pro? If still the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-9-26
Use props
Josephy
New

Australia

I Have the exact same problem. I cannot set up my focus without the touchscreen function and if I were to focus it manually I might swell go handheld!
2022-10-25
Use props
Josephy
New

Australia

I Have the exact same problem. I cannot set up my focus without the touchscreen function and if I were to focus it manually I might swell go handheld!
2022-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules