700 4 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EWmedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 345860 ft
Sweden

Hey dji

Can dji release a new firmware update so it fixes the bad auto exposure on this camera?

I get super dark blacks and it’s hard to color grade after.

Any other who have this problem on this forum?  
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EWmedia. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post some sample photos showing the issue for us to be able to see and I will forward this information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
EWmedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 345860 ft
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-27 00:09
Hello there EWmedia. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post some sample photos showing the issue for us to be able to see and I will forward this information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.

Auto exposure on. Super dark to very bright
856ED999-6BED-4C04-B458-98F14BED636D.jpeg
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

EWmedia Posted at 9-27 00:27
Auto exposure on. Super dark to very bright

Hi there EWmedia. Thank you for the reply and for posting these photos. This matter will be forwarded to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
Isaac RC
lvl.4

Spain

EWmedia Posted at 9-27 00:27
Auto exposure on. Super dark to very bright[Image]
I have the same issues, tried to explain on a different post "Big problem colour in black and white desaturated - REQUEST". My opinion is that exposure works well as it tries to compensate for highlights but rather that the default contrast is too high specially for a super wide angle lens, I think the ideal would be to lower the contrast in-camera therefore in post one could adjust the blacks for each specific type of scene.
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules