2022-9-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Your question is ??

Your drone won't go to Normal Mode until it has good GPS data.
That is more than just the number of sats.
2022-9-27
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

Labroides Posted at 9-27 05:27
Your question is ??

Your drone won't go to Normal Mode until it has good GPS data.

hello and thanks for paying attention to me
the problem is this.
the drone keeps losing GPS signal and it says weak GPS signal. from the dji go 4 app it says i am connected to 13 satellites but i only have 2 dashes of gps signal.
even if I fly and everything is fine, soon after that I lose the agps signal again, I have 13 satellites again, but the dashes on my gps are 2 and I can't use the gps.
2022-9-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

fluidmind Posted at 9-27 05:35
hello and thanks for paying attention to me
the problem is this.
the drone keeps losing GPS signal and it says weak GPS signal. from the dji go 4 app it says i am connected to 13 satellites but i only have 2 dashes of gps signal.

If you looked into the recorded flight data, it shows the reliability of the GPS data on a scale of 0-5.
If the GPS reliability is less than 4, you will see Weak GPS and the drone won't go into P-GPS Mode.
2022-9-27
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

Labroides Posted at 9-27 05:46
If you looked into the recorded flight data, it shows the reliability of the GPS data on a scale of 0-5.
If the GPS reliability is less than 4, you will see Weak GPS and the drone won't go into P-GPS Mode.

why is this happening? given that the weather is beautiful and clear? plus that, i have a friend who has the same drone as mine and he has no problem...it all started when i changed from CE TO FCC MODE. things were working fine but now i have problems regardless of mode, CE or FCC, thanks
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fluidmind. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please fly your DJI Mavic Air to a different location for us to see if the issue will persist and kindly please check if the firmware or your DJI Mavic Air is on its latest one. In addition may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-27 19:17
Hello there fluidmind. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please fly your DJI Mavic Air to a different location for us to see if the issue will persist and kindly please check if the firmware or your DJI Mavic Air is on its latest one. In addition may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

hello, I have tried in different locations and the effect is the same. the problem is rather in fcc mode, before I think I had no problem on CE. I use an android phone, I think the problem is software, and somewhere in fcc mode.
but I think this behavior is also observed in ce mod but not so much.
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fluidmind Posted at 9-28 00:21
hello, I have tried in different locations and the effect is the same. the problem is rather in fcc mode, before I think I had no problem on CE. I use an android phone, I think the problem is software, and somewhere in fcc mode.
but I think this behavior is also observed in ce mod but not so much.

Hi there fluidmind. Thank you for the reply and for these additional infomnrtion. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-28
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 21:28
Hi there fluidmind. Thank you for the reply and for these additional infomnrtion. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

How will the phone affect the GPS signal of the drone? i always turn off my phone's gps signa +  wifi. I have unlimited data internet and I don't need wifi. but I use bluetooth.
used phones.
1. redmi note 8
2. samsung j 6
3. huawei p smart

I can try another phone, but I don't think this is a problem.
the problem is either in the drone or in the remote controller of the drone.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fluidmind Posted at 9-29 02:40
How will the phone affect the GPS signal of the drone? i always turn off my phone's gps signa +  wifi. I have unlimited data internet and I don't need wifi. but I use bluetooth.
used phones.
1. redmi note 8

Hi there fluidmind. Thank you for these information and for the reply. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air and have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-29
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-29 22:37
Hi there fluidmind. Thank you for these information and for the reply. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air and have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thank you for your time, something like this means a lot to a person who is looking for answers!
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fluidmind Posted at 9-30 04:06
Thank you for your time, something like this means a lot to a person who is looking for answers!

Hi there fluidmind. Thank you for the reply and for these information. If you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

fluidmind Posted at 9-29 02:40
used phones.
1. redmi note 8
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2022-10-2
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

Labroides Posted at 10-2 22:19
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

?                                                                        
2022-10-4