1205 9 2022-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grove
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2713 ft
South Africa

Hey there,

I recently purchased a DJI FPV kit as brand new still in the box. The product arrived activated and with what looks like aftermarket foam on the goggles. The seller swears its an authentic product but when using the Seriel Decoder I just get an error uploaded as picture.

"Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli _result, boolean given in /home/.sites/38/site25/web/djidecode.php on line 69No result found"

Please could you verify that these products are Authentic DJI products.

DJI FPV Drone: 37QBHA60010130
GogglesV2: 7SBHC70010236
Drone BatterIy: 37WDHBSCR00982
Remote FFC ID: SS3-FC7BGC2006 (Cant find the serial)

Thank you ^_^
2022-9-27
Use props
Grove
lvl.1
South Africa

2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Grove. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry.  I was able to check that all of the units with the serial number provided are authentic. For the remote controller, you may kindly double-check and look for a small QR code on its body, and under it should have a 14 alphanumeric combination which is the serial number. Thank you.  
2022-9-27
Use props
Grove
lvl.1
South Africa

The remote QR code has been removed and is not on the device. Thank you for the super quick response ^_^ That was excellent.  

Please could you have a look at the foam on the goggles as posted.

Is this also authentic from DJI?
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Grove Posted at 9-27 07:36
The remote QR code has been removed and is not on the device. Thank you for the super quick response ^_^ That was excellent.  

Please could you have a look at the foam on the goggles as posted.

Thank you for the additional inquiry, I've coordinated the concern to our corresponding team and they've stated that it looks normal, if in case you are having concerns with the foam, please be advised that we can purchase a replacement foam for the DJI FPV Goggles v2. Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
Giamanut
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 9-27 07:27
Hi, Grove. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry.  I was able to check that all of the units with the serial number provided are authentic. For the remote controller, you may kindly double-check and look for a small QR code on its body, and under it should have a 14 alphanumeric combination which is the serial number. Thank you.

Could you tell me if this is an original Black edition P4 standard
SN 07DJD950C10130
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Giamanut Posted at 9-28 14:05
Could you tell me if this is an original Black edition P4 standard
SN 07DJD950C10130

Hi, Giamanut. Thank you for your inquiry. Upon checking on my end, it is an authentic DJI Product. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back. We'll be here for you.
2022-9-28
Use props
Grove
lvl.1
South Africa

Hey guys, so I'm having issues with the drone - it keeps flying backwards and a little to the left. Ive added a clip of me flying - first in Normal - where I release the sticks and the drone hovers backwards. Then I put it into manual and then fly. When I release the sticks the drone tilts backwards and a little left as seen on: 01:26 and again 01:36.

When punching up I can feel it rattle but when coming back down thats when I notice the most friction. Check video at 02:21 and 02:23 for this error in Manual mode.

03:14 you can see the worst of the bobbeling. It's very concerning as it causes unstable footage and unstable drag.

Please notice at 03:24 I went back into normal and then also tried sport going up and down. This is where you can actually see how the FC is fighting something.

This drone is still brand new out the box - this is the second flight. Both flights recorded. First flight very short just taking off and landing because Im nervous about this.

So after the first flight I went back home - updated to the latest firmware, calibrated the controller, also tightened the screw on the remote for Manual mode - I thought maybe the sticks were not acting right. Checked it all - went and recorded this video.

> https://youtu.be/5BSu7UYYcSo

Please let me know what you think may be the cause. And how to fix it.
2022-10-6
Use props
Grove
lvl.1
South Africa

Actually just skip straight to 03:20 normal mode going up and down. > https://youtu.be/5BSu7UYYcSo - More Clear.
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Grove Posted at 10-6 09:32
Actually just skip straight to 03:20 normal mode going up and down. > - More Clear.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check the following?
1. Calibrate IMU and Compass
2. Check your Propellers
3. Check the Downward Vision System as well.
4. Test again in an open field with bright light.
2022-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules