Would You Like To Have a Thicker Foam For The Goggles 2?
1465 8 2022-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

The Goggles 2 has a thin rubber-type foam on them. It would be nice if DJI would create a better, thicker foam for the goggles. The current foam around them holds the face closer to the lenses thus causing eyelashes to hit the lenses. It also creates light leaks around the sides for most people. If DJI would make a better foam, something about 1/2" (12.7mm) thick, that's made of memory foam, I believe it would solve both issues. As long as the whole design is not based on the fact that our eyes are right up against the lenses, if it is, and moving them away from the lenses would cause us to not see the screen well, then I guess this is a bad idea lol.

Would you like to have DJI create a better Goggles 2 foam?
Single SelectVote, Total 26 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

84.62% (22)
15.38% (4)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2022-9-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

like any other types of googles on the market, ymmv because everyone has a different face and head shape and size.  good manufacturers try to choose something that is amenable to the most people and if you don't fit the demographic, use of the product is not significantly adversely affected.  it's 2022 and adjustability is the norm but i think cost is also a factor.  im glad the vision aspects of the goggles can be customized but i find comfort in the diverse and active third party market to come to the rescue in a timely fashion.  it won't take long before this problem is mostly resolved.  we don't need dji to spend a whole lot of extra time and money on this one imho.
2022-9-27
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are super late to this party. Your survey will make no difference or have any bearing on DJI or aftermarket vendors.

Good luck!
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FPVTrendz. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. These information will be forwarded to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.  
2022-9-27
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

May be some other vendor will read it and make it. I think iflight already makes foam frame for the V2, as well as on alixpress, there are different (unknown) manufacturer.
2022-9-30
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

We definitely need better foam, but making it thicker may cause even more issues with optics.
2022-9-30
Use props
StuntJumper Ste
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56949 ft
United Kingdom

I would like THINNER foam/rubber, so I can fit my face NEARER to the lenses.
2022-10-1
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I'm very (very, ...) disappointed...
2022-10-1
Use props
guidodg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149757 ft
South Africa

StuntJumper Ste Posted at 10-1 07:32
I would like THINNER foam/rubber, so I can fit my face NEARER to the lenses.

2022-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules